In Need Of Clones

I cannot believe nobody responded to your request....so weird usually there is a bunch of people pushin bubky clones up in OakLand COunty. I have seen a few at diff spots and none of them really met Quality Control.

Not gonna name any outfits but a few of the Bigger players sell clones the size of Pinkies and look like a plants version of a Street Hooker all banged up lookin.

Quality over Corporate PROFITS.!!!!!

Contact me via PM or email at michiganmedclones@rocketmail.com if you are still in need of clones I will be able to help you out.

Thanks-

MMC

I have seen a few at diff spots and none of them really met Quality Control.

I was just curious of your opinion of quality control? Not attacking at all but I supply clones to quite a few patients, caregivers, ect. and I wont let a clone leave my property without a 4" root beard, generally closer to 6" pending genetics and all that. What is everyone looking for in clone plants? Just always looking to improve what I offer hope you don't mind me piggybacking onto your thread, if you dont want me to I'll take it down for ya.

Thanks!

Contact me via PM or email at michiganmedclones@rocketmail.com if you are still in need of clones I will be able to help you out.

Thanks-

MMC

I was just curious of your opinion of quality control? Not attacking at all but I supply clones to quite a few patients, caregivers, ect. and I wont let a clone leave my property without a 4" root beard, generally closer to 6" pending genetics and all that. What is everyone looking for in clone plants? Just always looking to improve what I offer hope you don't mind me piggybacking onto your thread, if you dont want me to I'll take it down for ya.

Thanks!

QC = 6=10 internodes,greenleaves, no bugs, rooted for atleast 2-3 weeks, no curled leaves, or gnarled up leaves. My QC is a long list but these are the basic ones. My Clones Dwarf what I have been seeing in private meetings and what is being offered by CORPORATE STYLE SPOTS. I have picked up clones from 2 private meetings and they did not meet my demands to keep them in my rooms. I am very strict about what I require. If u want to discuss some tips n trade secrets call me I am open to sharing trade secrets and learn as well.

Archived