Hey What's Up Everybody I'm Thurgood Jenkins.

What's up everybody, this is sort of my second introduction because I opted to take a break for a while after my wife got pissed and we were afraid of outsiders. Well then my bunny muffin started hurting again and pills from the va werent really working in conjunction with my norml meds so I went after some better meds and that's helped out a lot.

I'm a Realtor in Holland and am getting involved quite heavily with the Holland City. Right Along with Kurt who's here from HollandCCC and JC MC. Our goal is to push through the moratorium in and or around it and make headway on an open front, whatever that may be, store, droffice, coop call it what you will. I feel we have some decent support from the local govt and may hear good news soon. We're always trying. I've done a lot of research and I feel I've gotten some clout with the facebook demographic, and that should have positive spin towards the local lawmakers.

Anyways I'm looking to increase my yield and register some patients. Because this is Holland I'm more interested in the care before profit. Someday it will produce a living, maybe not today. That's ok. I've learned really quickly that the ones in it for the long haul are more interested in exchange of 'knowledge and knowhow' vs monitary gains. Which I'm all for.

Welcone back mmma it was good to be gone but now i'm back. I'm violent J and I'm back like a vertabrae.

About me, I was in the Marines for 8yrs, partied. nuf said. I have a couple of little spoiled funny running around, my bad, I'm a regular parent and grandparents rot kids' teeth then tell us to get a good job with dental. I was a close combat instructor but am a big who-who. I havnt hit anybody in maybe 15yrs out of anger. including my wife, and she's deserved it. I have too, we been together long time, and she still hates anything green. whether it's green meds or green eco sustainable living she hates it all, she likes big houses and big cars.

On top of Real Estate and Hope College this fall and a new baby on the way, I'm one busy mofo, so if you need something speak up! Loudly! I have more ADHD than an entire elementary school combined so try to keep up if you dare, if not just smoke a bowl and tell me to shut up. I only know one guy who talks more than me, and that's because I let him. If he really knew I'd outtalk his donkey too.

Peace!

James

I've carried the nicknames tutuff, gladiator, money man, evilrotary, and now The Green Tulip.

Guest Medicinal Patient

Wow now thats an entrance! Kicked the door right open! Welcome back you and the missus to the MMMA! Thank you for your Service to Our Country. Good luck on your real estate endeavors. I have heard great things from a few people about investing in these types of propertys you mentioned that will benefit your company and the med mj community. Peace

What's up everybody, this is sort of my second introduction because I opted to take a break for a while after my wife got pissed and we were afraid of outsiders. Well then my bunny muffin started hurting again and pills from the va werent really working in conjunction with my norml meds so I went after some better meds and that's helped out a lot.

I'm a Realtor in Holland and am getting involved quite heavily with the Holland City. Right Along with Kurt who's here from HollandCCC and JC MC. Our goal is to push through the moratorium in and or around it and make headway on an open front, whatever that may be, store, droffice, coop call it what you will. I feel we have some decent support from the local govt and may hear good news soon. We're always trying. I've done a lot of research and I feel I've gotten some clout with the facebook demographic, and that should have positive spin towards the local lawmakers.

Anyways I'm looking to increase my yield and register some patients. Because this is Holland I'm more interested in the care before profit. Someday it will produce a living, maybe not today. That's ok. I've learned really quickly that the ones in it for the long haul are more interested in exchange of 'knowledge and knowhow' vs monitary gains. Which I'm all for.

Welcone back mmma it was good to be gone but now i'm back. I'm violent J and I'm back like a vertabrae.

About me, I was in the Marines for 8yrs, partied. nuf said. I have a couple of little spoiled guys running around, my bad, I'm a regular parent and grandparents rot kids' teeth then tell us to get a good job with dental. I was a close combat instructor but am a big who-who. I havnt hit anybody in maybe 15yrs out of anger. including my wife, and she's deserved it. I have too, we been together long time, and she still hates anything green. whether it's green meds or green eco sustainable living she hates it all, she likes big houses and big cars.

On top of Real Estate and Hope College this fall and a new baby on the way, I'm one busy mofo, so if you need something speak up! Loudly! I have more ADHD than an entire elementary school combined so try to keep up if you dare, if not just smoke a bowl and tell me to shut up. I only know one guy who talks more than me, and that's because I let him. If he really knew I'd outtalk his donkey too.

Peace!

James

I've carried the nicknames tutuff, gladiator, money man, evilrotary, and now The Green Tulip.

good to have you back. and congrats on finding a curse word not on the filters.....FUNNY

Archived