Mich. Woman Surprised To Find Marijuana In Mail

Mich. woman surprised to find marijuana in mail

BLACKMAN TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) - Bills, catalogs, junk mail - marijuana?

Indeed, police say a surprise 2-pound package of marijuana arrived in the mail last week at one elderly woman's home in southern Michigan's Blackman Township, which is about 75 miles west of Detroit.

The woman called police. Detectives don't know who sent the weed. They learned that the Arizona return address on the package was bogus.

Police say the pot is worth about $2,400.

Deputy Director Jon Johnston told The Jackson Citizen Patriot that the marijuana either was sent to the woman's home by mistake or someone planned to snatch it from the mailbox before she checked.

The pot will be destroyed.

Guest Medicinal Patient

Jackpot! Hope it didn't upset or worry granny too much that more might be comin. I am sure it was deliberate to her addy. If leo was smart they wouldn't have leaked the story so quick in hopes that they could work with arizona to track any near future pkgs to granny. Next time she can call me and I will come to her rescue. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This reminds me of my grandma, one day she found supposedly a giant bag of cocaine on the side of the road and called the police, the officer told her that this could of put her grand kids and her great grand kids threw college....you know what was on his mind. To this day I really doubt it was actually cocaine

• 2 weeks later...
Guest drcanna-pest

it can be used to make decent canna-butter. make a decent tincture...

but i know it's all nickle and dimed up and out on the corner in the hood right now...thanks to the PD's finest

Archived