Police Priorities - Not Mm Related (Sort Of)

Like a lot of communities around the world we started a community watch to help stem the rising crime rate in our neighborhood. I handle the base radio from 9pm - 12 midnight its about all I can do but its something.

Our group invited the CTPD to our meetings and it seemed that mutual co-operation was a go and all would be OK if and when we ever needed to call them.

Last night proved that wrong and also proved the Police need to rethink their priorities.

As our patrol was making its rounds a resident flagged them down and said someone had been assaulted and needed the Police.

We called Clinton Township PD at 11:04pm at 12:07am a patrol car finally showed but instead of a policeman getting out of the car, out stepped a clown.

When he found out the person who was assaulted was only 16 the only thing he wanted to know was why he was out after curfew of 11pm. We tried to explain that the assault took place on his way home before curfew and he had been waiting with the patrol leader since for the police to show up.

He didn't want to hear any of that and placed the young man in the patrol car and take him home. We suggested that our patrol should go also to help explain the situation to the parents our patrol was told to "stay the f%#k out of police business"

This kid was jumped by four individuals and took some lumps but the cop with his blinders on seen only a Juvenal out after curfew.He didn't want to hear we knew where the people were who committed the crime and even have names of three of them he didn't take down any information.

I spoke with his parents a little while ago and was informed the policeman scolded the parents and the young man who was jumped for him being "out on the street looking for trouble past curfew" and left.

After speaking with the father he told me that it was the same cop who last year showed up with two other patrol cars when a call was made that he was smoking cannabis out in the open. The call was made to CTPD at 8:20pm and the cars showed up in force at 8:27pm according to the report he attained for his court case.

Seven minutes and three cars to show up for someone smoking a joint and over and hour and one car for an assault and battery.

WTF are they thinking???

Peace

• 3 weeks later...

lost most control of my fingers, body, have constant spasms & tremors now throat Cancer ,so pleaqe bear with me, it hurts like hell 2 type or move(but i ain't dead yet dammitt!)

my brothers a cop they are all jerks & Asshxxxxxs . i have a friend thats a judge he tells me (had i know 1st hand) cops think they R god. they think no matter where u R even in your own home they have complete control over you, your posessions & what u say or do. they think they know the law so they become judge & jury too. They don't giv a squat how ill u r they will beat the hell out of u on a whim.

Archived