Michigan Gothic

Greetings Sisters and Brothers

We've been having issues like most with the bills and deciding which ones to pay and not. Internet is always the first to go so we have been out of touch and a little behind in the happenings in our community.

We attend our local CC events and meetings but there are still issues that are not as wide spread and I find them only at 3MA.

I hear the protest in Saginaw went well and the story made national news and i heard a rumor that it went international as well, I hope it did.

There is a story I would like to relate to everyone that I think is a wonderful example of family being involved in something that brings relief to the sick and at the same time joins multi-generations of one family in the same endeavor.

On a trip with friends and family to meet up with another group of patients and caregivers I was introduced to a family that had four generations in the MM program as patients and caregivers.

Grandmother,daughter,granddaughter and great granddaughter working the gardens together. I was amazed as everyone else was at the number of different strains and the love and attention each plant received.

They kept us listening for hours hearing them talk about the different growing techniques they have tried and how growing certain vegetables along with cannabis seems to benefit both plants with increased yields on the vegetable plant and less diseases with the cannabis.

Here I am vaporizing with an eighty three year old great grandmother and it felt as natural as having a cup of coffee together and talking about the grandchildren.

One of the best times of my life and a memory i will cherish for the rest of my days.

Archived