Reps In Lansing Trying To Ban All Felons From Being Caregivers.

greenbuddha

someone want to clarify just which country we live in ?? cause this reminds me of communist russia whereas the fun police/big brother. seem to be squirtin' in our corn flakes yet again I mean gimme' a break!!!!!!! what does a felony record have to do with bein' compassionate oh yeah I forget being a convicted felon means your no longer human! so much for the lie about payin'society back for your wrong doin's!!!!!!?? I was raised to believe that owning up to one's mistakes in life was supposed to make you a better person. except in the eyes of the dictators and fearmongers OH MY GOD IT'S ANOTHER EX CON GROWING DOPE LOOK OUT HE MAY GET YOU ALL KILLED!!! OR GOD FORBID HELP SOMEONE RELIEVE THEIR PAIN!!!!!!!!??????? :notfair: :notfair: :growl: :growl: :sword: :jipo: :jipo: :jipo:

Wayne, let's hope you're right.

I posted the info primarily to show that politicians are going to use the anti-MMJ idea to help get themselves elected or re-elected.

It also helps to point out which politicians and 'political parties' are actively trying to undermine the MMJ law.

VOTE in the PRIMARY this August 3rd... and in NOVEMBER.

Local and State elections are often won or lost by only a few votes.

Never get 75% dead in committee. Grandstanding, possibly political fodder depending on the dustrict. Bottom line? Bullsh#t!

Guest Wayne

Well of course their all Republican's! Just positioning themselves to cry "friends of potheads" when refering to their opponents who "refuse to take a stance against criminals growing the evil weed". May work in districts full of ignorant voters. After all 63% of voters can't be right.

Guest Wayne

Speaking of Republican's. Rick Wilson, Republican for Michigan Congress in the 5th district is in opposition to medical marijuana as supported by 63% of Michigan voters. Everybody give him a call and ask if he expects those that voted in support of Proposal 1 to vote for him? 800-433-2998.

This must be stopped. Please dont let these fools do this, simply saying they cant do it will only enable them to take away more of my rights. I have stood beside all of you, I will continue to do so, even if they take my cg card away. i ask that you stop this. I will still grow, as I am a patient as well, but my patients need me. I need your help in this fight :pic:

• 2 months later...

Archived