Any One In Macomb County Need A Mentor?

glaucoma1

A little background info on me for those of you who are new

I went thru some really bag CG's last year ending up with my wife being hospitalized with a suicide attempt.

After that horrible experience and after she recovered. A good friend mentored me and we setup up a perpetual Hempy bucket grow for under $400.

I have now been thru 4 harvests of meds way better than I received from any of the CG's ...lol

I have a SWEET perpetual system in place that allows me to harvest 2 plants every month in my small space keeping me perfectly within the law and consistently with meds.

I now would like to pay it forward so to speak and help someone else become self sufficient.

If you live in N Macomb county and want to set up a super easy small grow like mine contact me and lets get you started !

A little background info on me for those of you who are new

I went thru some really bag CG's last year ending up with my wife being hospitalized with a suicide attempt.

After that horrible experience and after she recovered. A good friend mentored me and we setup up a perpetual Hempy bucket grow for under $400.

I have now been thru 4 harvests of meds way better than I received from any of the CG's ...lol

I have a SWEET perpetual system in place that allows me to harvest 2 plants every month in my small space keeping me perfectly within the law and consistently with meds.

I now would like to pay it forward so to speak and help someone else become self sufficient.

If you live in N Macomb county and want to set up a super easy small grow like mine contact me and lets get you started !

Welcome back G1!!! Was wondering where you went...! Glad to hear everything turned out well with the Wife, and very happy that you are doing well with your grow! :thumbsu:

id love to see how you do things. ive been trying to get perpetual for awhile now. my girlfriend is goin to be a caregiver at the end of august and id like to see best how to run our garden

If you just want info on how i DO MY PERPETUAL. I just drew this crude pic up for you that should describe it pretty good.

If you need more info we could get together sometime for coffee someplace close or I could come by and point you in the right direction once your setup and have your card.

Let me know how I can help !

post-534-008640900 1280335435_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I am so HAPPY/EXCITED to see you follow through with your promise to "Pay it Forward". I do admit, you were a Quick Study, and definitely have mastered the art of perpetual! You will find that helping others become self sufficient is VERY rewarding!

To anyone starting out, and on the fence about taking on a mentor, dont hesitate! It could eliminate the "trial and error" involved with starting your own Garden.

Archived