Help Wanted ?

Half*Baked*Bunny

In the current economy many people are struggling to make a living. Fortunately, many new opportunities have been created in the state of Michigan since the MM law has passed. I was laid off by 2 different employers in the past 4 years (the 2nd happened just several weeks ago.) I was already a caregiver to 1 patient before being laid off; but wasn't planning to expand until now. I want to keep being able to provide quality meds at low contribution rates for patients still, while also continuing a 'hobby' I've fallen in love with. Which requires me to earn a living to cover the bills. Patient contributions to their meds only cover the costs associated.

I have noticed a lot of caregivers with full loads of patients, dispensary owners, MM Clinics, and headshop owners that are members of this site. Not to mention all the MM members of this site with other types of job openings outside of the MM industry. I thought I'd start this thread so people needing some extra hands could give back and help out those in need within our community. Volunteer needs or people wishing to volunteer can also post here. I would like this to remain an OPEN and ONGOING thread to seek employment or employees.

As for myself... I have managed a small business and worked in 2 different corporate settings, and as an EMT (medical background too.) I also have over a year and several crops worth of MM experience. I am honest, loyal and reliable; I am always proactive, and put any employers best interests first. I have plenty of references upon request. I also have a dependable vehicle, and no children or other obligations currently in life so I'm very flexible to your needs and eager to please. I am willing to do anything from assisting with some overwhelming 'gardening' work, book work, reception/office work, to working for or managing a grow shop/headshop (I have a good amount of knowledge in growing and pipes/accessories.) Please PM if interested :)

**Please feel free to post any help wanted or open positions in any industry or field.**

**Please feel free to post if your seeking employment.**

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

WMU college student looking for work in the kalamazoo/battle creek area, anything really even non-cannabis related. Experience includes 2 years at a Sbarro, making pizzas and customer service. This summer I have been working at the customer service desk at my local meijer! Willing to start mid-august, let me know!

WMU college student looking for work in the kalamazoo/battle creek area, anything really even non-cannabis related. Experience includes 2 years at a Sbarro, making pizzas and customer service. This summer I have been working at the customer service desk at my local meijer! Willing to start mid-august, let me know!

Thanks for being the first post!

I'm an experienced indoor/outdoor medical grower seeking an opening in either a coop or with a patient who would like to become a caregiver but is lacking experience. My experience includes large operations (15x1000watt system in the Netherlands), a 15 plant system in Victoria B.C. which I built and maintained for 2+ years, seed cultivation and feminizing in Amsterdam, teaching construction and cultivation and more than 10 years of outdoor grow, trimming and curing experience in Humboldt county, CA.

This month I will complete a course at MedGrow to brush up on the details of Michigan Law as I have just relocated to the midwest to be closer to my family as my parents are beginning to reach old age.

My resources are limited because I was victimized by thieves in Canada when I made a trip overseas. All my stuff (down to the memorabilia that I had saved since my youth). I'm currently living on the love of my family and would like to stay off welfare if possible. I am partially disabled from a factory accident and multiple auto accidents and Lyme's Disease. That being said I am still very capable of working at my own pace which my plants and students have always accepted as more than adequate.

I am an also experienced teacher with methodology training proven to help students of any level and brain capacity to learn faster and more efficiently.

I've been actively seeking employment in teaching MM farming, coop grow, trimming and am also seeking patients who would like to become caregivers but need mentoring to make the transition.

Stability is what any root system needs and it is what I'm looking for. So if you have a serious lead or need for a Dr. of weed...please contact me or forward this to those you know that are seeking services.

Thanks,

Hempmerican :bow:

Patient / caregiver would like to gain employment with any mm certifacation center in oakland county. i am very knowledgeable in the mm laws in michigan and very familar with the completion of proper paperwork. with the new laws here in michigan there have been lots of certifacation businesses that have opened and i think it would not only be a rewarding job in helping people but a chance to explain any info to a patient, just like many of you have done for me on this site. mm friendly job . what else could a member of the mm community ask for.

Ive been unemployed since Christmas and have been trying to find a job. i will do pretty much anything aside from cleaning poopers. i have a lot of experience from the military and other various jobs a good Grosse Pointe education i can do anything i put my mind too.

thanks for your consideration.

Andy

313 319 1122

I am always open to help trim or anything really. I live in Rochester but I can travel, I personally create clones and supply them to patients, caregivers, dispensaries, compassion clubs, ect. I have knowledge of a wide array of Medical Marijuana industries, I am young and a HARD worker always looking for more oppurtunites, if anyone has anything or needs any help with their rooms, cloning, deliveries whatever you need let me know, I would love to help you out.

Thanks for making this topic, hopefully we can help eachother and not have to worry about our saftey and privacy for the jobs our industry has created.

Hi, need work as a computer geek, Microsoft trained, laptops , desktops,Proliant servers, Cisco you name it. laid off from mr big company. anything to tide me over. full time or part time. pm if needed. Muskegon/Grand Rapids area.

Looking to be a care giver soon. advice also needed there.

Howdy, Im in the market for a job. I am currently a Patient/Caregiver with years of experience pertaining to horiculture. Im in the Battle Creek area. With having Meds on the table I am ready to explore options to better help patients in our community. My meds are good I would never provide something I dont believe can be of any help to patients. I try to work with fixed income patients and also try to give them the best price possible. I am currently unemployed and would love to find a position that pertains to our new law. I Did attend classes on the law, business, and accouting. I felt that if I new all parts of the law, I would be ready for the journey. I am 22 credits away from having my BA in business. and a minor in elementary education. I have not finished yet because of family business. I have a ton of experience on running a business, for we have owned restaurants for over 30 years. I retired from that business sort of, It just consumed my family soo much, that I felt that was not the life I wanted for my family. Well anyways thanks for opportunity to tell you a little about the me. I hope that I can help and in some way make a difference in the future. Tugrow

Hi everybody, Great string Half baked bunny.

Well here is my story. I am a patient/caregiver and a licensed builder, a plumber, and electrician. I just framed in, wired, drywalled, put on a keypad door lock on my new grow room in my basement. It is all up to code and looks like it has been there since day one. So I started thinking that there is probably a lot of other people that need to do the same thing but don't know how to.

So if anyone out ther needs a pro to build a grow room that is up to code and looks great. I can start from scratch or just finnished what you started. I can run new wiring put in more electric plugs, (110 or 220) or light fixtures, or even run some plumbing or even put in a sink and faucet right in your grow room.

I used to build houses until the housing bust, now I have been doing mostly handyman work. So if you need anything done around the house from a new roof or just fix a leak in it,or a new door put in, to a running toilet fix or replaced. I can fix repair replace anything in your home.

I will work for medz, cash, check, or credit card.

You can check my references by going to yahoo.com click local then in the 2 text windows type in contractors and Gaylord mi.. I will be the first on to pop up with all the good feedbacks "Greats lakes Superior Homes" I live in northern lower michigan (the middle finger) and I will travel around the state.

Thankz for you time and hope to here from you soon. John

• 2 weeks later...

Archived