Clones! Have You Bought Any?

I want to know if anyone has purchased any clones yet and from which company?? How was the experience?? Any bugs??? Im lookin to buy clones and i want a bug free grower who knows what he's doin. Any info will help! Thanxxx

My stock is on my about me section on my profile. I also have Dynamnite x Chemo (clone only) or call me 248-818-3967

I want to know if anyone has purchased any clones yet and from which company?? How was the experience?? Any bugs??? Im lookin to buy clones and i want a bug free grower who knows what he's doin. Any info will help! Thanxxx

I bought clones just last Friday from Dlovas (David) his number is in his signature. There were no bugs and they were big, when I transplanted them a coupled days later there was huge roots. Definitely worth the phone call or pm. Good Luck!!!

I always check for mites for a day or two before I put them in my grow room. My clone supplier mixes a tablespoon of Ivory dish soap...the original white formula...in a spray bottle and this does the trick. Not sure if this is the usual protocol for 'bugs' but its kept his grow bug free for a long time.

Dizz

I always check for mites for a day or two before I put them in my grow room. My clone supplier mixes a tablespoon of Ivory dish soap...the original white formula...in a spray bottle and this does the trick. Not sure if this is the usual protocol for 'bugs' but its kept his grow bug free for a long time.

Dizz

Selling clones with bugs is unethical. People who do this are truly mongers because it can destroy grow rooms. THats why I try and stay small and turn into a big corporate MED BUD FActory. Quality control is essential.

Archived