Lansing Violence Mm Related?

A 7 year old killed in a gunfight, a 19 year old killed by people she knew (she knew some of them at least), and another armed break in in North Lansing. I have heard "rumors" or "word on the street" info and sometimes even suggested in the news in one way or another that each of these was marijuana related.

Is this the climate that Lansing has going on right now when it comes to marijuana? Does it seem like Lansing is an unsafe place to have a medicinal grow going?

What does everyone else think?

A 7 year old killed in a gunfight, a 19 year old killed by people she knew (she knew some of them at least), and another armed break in in North Lansing. I have heard "rumors" or "word on the street" info and sometimes even suggested in the news in one way or another that each of these was marijuana related.

Is this the climate that Lansing has going on right now when it comes to marijuana? Does it seem like Lansing is an unsafe place to have a medicinal grow going?

sounds like a awful place to be but they seem to blame everything on marijuana

Guest Wayne

Um! Gee let's see. I'm just not sure. Cannabis and violence? You mean to tell me you haven't assaulted someone when you were high? You just don't remember it do you? See what cannabis will do to your mind. Criminal!!!!!

It isnt the Medical Marijuana that is killing people. It is the people that are broke, on bigger n better drugs, and there is no money else where to steal. So they are going after the medical marijuana for resale to buy drugs.

Guest Medicinal Patient

Um! Gee let's see. I'm just not sure. Cannabis and violence? You mean to tell me you haven't assaulted someone when you were high? You just don't remember it do you? See what cannabis will do to your mind. Criminal!!!!!

:thumbsu:

Well "some people" are just violent...Add greed and laziness to the equation and these are the things that happen. For example the break-in could have been MM related..Some CG may have somehow leaked that he had something growing and got a visit from "some people". The shootings are probably something that would have happened regardless of whether or not MM was there or not. Possibly the Cg movement there is being viewed as a gang like situation..I have wondered if gangs and criminals would find a way to exploit it and ruin it for everyone else and maybe they have because that is what they do. Perhaps gangs find ppl they know with no prior convictions and set them up to be a CG for pure profit then sell on the street still..Sell in the wrong place and you get a gunfight...

Would I say these are MM related? Maybe, but then again just because I have MM in my pocket if I shoot a person doesn't make it the Med's fault. I am sure there are plenty of cases where some idiot shot someone with a pocket full of prescribed med's and had not taken any or even had I am sure that would not really matter in anyone's eyes.

Archived