On Behalf Of The Glcc Music Fest...thank You!

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

Hello all,

Well after 11 months of planning, and 3 days of events, the GLCC Music Fest is now in the history books.

I would like to thank all of you who attended this event. We hope those of you who attended had a great time and felt comfortable, welcomed, appreciated, respected and loved. We would like to thank all of your for representing our community in the best way possible. The bands and there members fell in love with you all instantly and it was great to see the band members out in the venue having fun with you. It was great to see them welcome us on there tour busses. We had members of our community backing them pizzas in the stone pizza oven the great people from the Lakes of Fire Festival built on the venue site. They were treated to an original wood fired/smoked Willow Ranch pizza. Many of you were riding around on golf carts with them and hosting them at your campsites. What a beautiful weekend filled with peace, love and friendship.

We would also like to thank Lorrie Brink from the Berrien County CC for her dedication and hard work in this event. Lorrie spent countless hours and days assembling a great line-up up the leading speakers needed to help educate the public. We all owe her our heartfelt gratitude and respect for her dedication.

We would also like to thank Dallas and Covert Operations for working so hard to make the stage and sound booth run to perfection. These guys are top notch in this business and I cant thank them enough for all the hard work and dedication to our cause.

To our guest speakers, what can I say, your the best and we were blessed with your service to this cause. It's people like you with your feet on the pavement who keep this movement moving forward in a positive way.

To the bands....WOW....what can we say. A simple thank you is not near enough. You people were amazing and not only put on great shows, but you embraced this community in a way they much needed, wanted and deserved. When we booked you we knew you supported our cause, but you all put words into action with your out pouring of support, love and friendship. We love you all back too.

The Second Annual Great Lakes Compassion Glub Music Fest will happen on August 5th, 6th and 7th 2011 at the Willow Ranch.

We have a pledge from Kenny Olsen, Sista Otis and Dave Hunter that they are going to bring in some amazing talent for next years show. They want to become an important part in the GLCC Music Fests future.

We are going to take a couple weeks off and then our team will be hard at work putting together a great show for next year. Many of you have given us some great ideas and we are always open to suggestions. Also, feel free to comment on you opinion of this years event, good, bad or other wise. We welcome your feedback so we can continue to make this the best possible event for everyone who attends.

Thanks again on behalf of the GLCC Music Fest for all those who helped and attended with this years event, you all can be proud of the event and its purpose.

Our best to you and yours

Clark and GLCC Music Fest Staff

thanks clark!! that was an amazing fest!!!!!!!!i havent had that much fun in years.thanks to all that attended and hope to see you next year. and those who didnt attend,well to be polite you f@#%ed up.you missed out on a great time that wont soon be forgotten.and at $50 for everything you got it was an amazing value.ive paid $40 for me and my wife to stand in a field around a fire pit for 4 hours(that to was real fun).so where were you all?good lookin out land supporting the movement!i still find it amazing that the only members of this community that showed up are the same warriors that show up to all the rallies,marches,and court cases.my hats off to all of you fighters.the rest of you i dont even know what to say.clark your a hero to this movement and to me keep up the fight.

thanks clark!! that was an amazing fest!!!!!!!!i havent had that much fun in years.thanks to all that attended and hope to see you next year. and those who didnt attend,well to be polite you f@#%ed up.you missed out on a great time that wont soon be forgotten.and at $50 for everything you got it was an amazing value.ive paid $40 for me and my wife to stand in a field around a fire pit for 4 hours(that to was real fun).so where were you all?good lookin out land supporting the movement!i still find it amazing that the only members of this community that showed up are the same warriors that show up to all the rallies,marches,and court cases.my hats off to all of you fighters.the rest of you i dont even know what to say.clark your a hero to this movement and to me keep up the fight.

Well ....you took the words right out of my mouth......

Guest thequietone

Yes I have to add my thanks Clark, my son and I had a great time there this weekend and are planning on attending again next year. Good people, good music and good food what more can anyone ask for on a weekend. I hope to see more of the community there next year.

We, at the Brighton CC would like to also say MANY THANKS! The event was wonderful, got to see a lot of old friends and made many new ones too. The music was excellent, the venue worked well for all of us. Looking forward to many years of this premier event, hoping that many more from our community, and from the general populace, can attend the future events, as that is how we spread the education of cannabis to all...Peace and Respect, j.b.

p.s. Hopefully I will be in better health come next year, so that I might participate much, much more.

Archived