Mmma Smoke Report Thread

Kingdiamond

Ill kick us off with my Kali mist review .

img00049p.jpg

This strain runs around 10 weeks i harvested two ladies two weeks apart one has the really nice head feeling while the other is pretty much a couch lock feeling and is what i smoke late night sitting in my computer chair because im pretty much done for the day .

The kali mist has a very nice fruity smell and taste and is great for my nerve pain and is perfect for those who need to stay active during the daytime . :thumbsu:

Dislikes

Not much to dislike about this strain other than the long finishing time and it provided a decent yield definitly a plant i will grow again.

NEXT!

Guest Medicinal Patient

I too have hella nerve pain. How is Kali Mist with anxiety? Thanks so much for for the review! If its good for anxiety I need to find me this strain stat! Haven't had a strain yet that helps much with this nerve pain. This might be my ticket! :bong7bp:

I too have hella nerve pain. How is Kali Mist with anxiety? Thanks so much for for the review! If its good for anxiety I need to find me this strain stat! Haven't had a strain yet that helps much with this nerve pain. This might be my ticket! :bong7bp:

It has very nice calming qualitys i know my nerve pain pretty much fades away expessialy from the amber trichome kali girl that plant produced some very powerfull couch lock smoke. :thumbsu:

Well over the last year Ive seen numerous posts from new patients looking for specific strains to treat their ailments i think providing them with a nice guide from the members who have found that magical strain that makes their pains fade away was a great idea . :goodjob:

Guest Medicinal Patient

Well over the last year Ive seen numerous posts from new patients looking for specific strains to treat their ailments i think providing them with a nice guide from the members who have found that magical strain that makes their pains fade away was a great idea . :goodjob:

I think its a great idea and would like to see this thread take off. Yes there is lists all over the internet. However, hearing testimonials if you will from the MMMA members would be extremely helpful in helping to narrow down the search for strains that work well with similar ailments.

So please let it be known people. What strain are you currently having success with in treating your ailments? Many of us are looking for some guidance on what to look for that might work best. :thumbsu:

Archived