Make No Mistake About It. Caregivers Are The Target.

For many years now, the target of the Federal authorities has been and is growers.

The thought is to attempt to disrupt the supply of marijuana to the market. Thus greatly reducing the available marijuana to the end consumers.

Every one of these "moratoriums" has been aimed at them.

And their entire purpose is to take away supply of medicine from patients.

This isn't just about growers of medicine. It is about ensuring that patients in this state are able to have the medicine itself.

For many years now, the target of the Federal authorities has been and is growers.

The thought is to attempt to disrupt the supply of marijuana to the market. Thus greatly reducing the available marijuana to the end consumers.

Every one of these "moratoriums" has been aimed at them.

And their entire purpose is to take away supply of medicine from patients.

This isn't just about growers of medicine. It is about ensuring that patients in this state are able to have the medicine itself.

i was at a city meeting last night in Roya Oak and their was this guy that wanted to open up a wear house their and grow for all of us

at first when i got their the DEA was their talking about how bad MMJ is for the city and then this wear house guy get up their and say's it is not safe for people to grow at home it was a trip

lol

"it's not safe to grow at home" "grow at my warehouse, and pay ME money"

it's hard enough trying to keep people from knowing you grow at home. let them know where a ton of people are growing, so they'll know what you're going there for, and they'll have a bunch of sitting ducks walking to and from their cars

Archived