Got My Certification Today, Help!

Ok so I just paid my $200 and got my certification today. I know that I now have to send the application forms to the Michigan Department of Community Health, but they said I probably will not get my card in the mail until January. Can I legally possess medicine? Can I buy it at dispensaries? The doctor wasn't that informative, he just said its a gray area. Please Help!

21 days after they cash your check , if you have not been denied you are legal.

not all dispensary's will accept only paperwork but most do.

Remember to send it certified mail & keep your mail receipt & copy of cashed check or mo with your paperwork and carry it like your card till it comes.

Hope that is helpful.

congrats & good luck to you.

21 days after submitting your paperwork to the state, 21 days from the date check cashed to be safe, your paperwork will stand as your legal card until they Finally get yours issued and printed. That is unless they send you a denial letter in the meantime but your paperwork is supposed to be your card but mdch takes a Long time to get the cards out.

21 days after the state cashes your check, your all set. You need to have a copy of your DR.'s rec., your application, a copy of your cashed checked by the state and your cert. mail receipt. Make sure to have this on you at all times.

A piece of advice: Make sure you have a couple of copies of everything. You never know when your wallet might get washed. I know from personal experience. lol!!!!!

21 days after the state cashes your check, your all set. You need to have a copy of your DR.'s rec., your application, a copy of your cashed checked by the state and your cert. mail receipt. Make sure to have this on you at all times.

A piece of advice: Make sure you have a couple of copies of everything. You never know when your wallet might get washed. I know from personal experience. lol!!!!!

That's a fact jack.....

Archived