Detroit To Appeal

WTH I'd like to know who the 3 votes were on this council that voted no? so 3 f'in ppl said no to the people AGAIN,folks Im so sick and tired of these officials that voted NO,call them and let them know your mad as hell and your not voting for their punks behinds,6,000+ signatures and these 3 PEOPLE said NO.OMG Im so mad about this,I know how to take care of that in about 5 minutes now!! Are these ppl on council for re-election? are the they D or R? rumor has it Detroit is usually D's so if thats the case what is going on here?

Hopefully the appeal goes through,oh and for the record I dont wanna be taxed on this herb,Im taxed enough thankyou.

http://blog.mpp.org/tax-and-regulate/detroit-petitioners-file-appeal-to-keep-marijuana-measure-on-ballot/08132010/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogmpp+%28MPP+Blog%29

Its time for a revolution !!Because of 3 stupid donkey ppl,Im still trying to find out who these ppl are,I need to make some phone calls to them!!If anybody knows please post it.The Detroit Election Commission are corrupting the cities election.

http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2010/aug/11/election_commission_blocks_detro

check this thread, wolfgang. has the contact info

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/22130-legalization-of-pot-wontwill-be-on-detroit-city-ballot/page__hl__detroit

...well here it is pasted too...

"Detroit Election Commission

2978 West Grand Boulevard

Detroit, MI 48202-3069

(313) 876-0212

Chairperson

Janice M. Winfrey, City Clerk

200 Coleman A. Young Municipal Center

Two Woodward Avenue

Detroit, MI 48226

(313) 224-3260 (office)

(313) 224-1466 (fax)

(I guess Janice is not computer literate, no email address posted, but I know the city has assigned her one.)

Kenneth V. Cockrel, City Council President

CockrelK@kcockrel.ci.detroit.mi.us

1340 Coleman A. Young Municipal Center

2 Woodward Ave

Detroit, MI 48226

(313) 224-4505 (office)

(313) 224-0367 (fax)

Krystal A. Crittendon, Corporation Counsel

1650 First National Building<br style="font-weight: bold;">660 Woodward Ave.<br style="font-weight: bold;">Detroit, MI 48226-3535

Phone: (313) 224-4550 (VM)

Fax: (313) 224-5505

TTY: 311 or 313-224-INFO (4636)"

check this thread, wolfgang. has the contact info

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/22130-legalization-of-pot-wontwill-be-on-detroit-city-ballot/page__hl__detroit

...well here it is pasted too...

"Detroit Election Commission

2978 West Grand Boulevard

Detroit, MI 48202-3069

(313) 876-0212

Chairperson

Janice M. Winfrey, City Clerk

200 Coleman A. Young Municipal Center

Two Woodward Avenue

Detroit, MI 48226

(313) 224-3260 (office)

(313) 224-1466 (fax)

(I guess Janice is not computer literate, no email address posted, but I know the city has assigned her one.)

Kenneth V. Cockrel, City Council President

CockrelK@kcockrel.ci.detroit.mi.us

1340 Coleman A. Young Municipal Center

2 Woodward Ave

Detroit, MI 48226

(313) 224-4505 (office)

(313) 224-0367 (fax)

Krystal A. Crittendon, Corporation Counsel

1650 First National Building<br style="font-weight: bold;">660 Woodward Ave.<br style="font-weight: bold;">Detroit, MI 48226-3535

Phone: (313) 224-4550 (VM)

Fax: (313) 224-5505

TTY: 311 or 313-224-INFO (4636)"

My friend,my friend thankyou!!

Oh Im calling,and I hope my friends on here will too,insane 6,0000+ how arrogant are these ppl?

These people were not the City Council. Charles Pugh (late of Fox News Detroit) is the City Council President [an elected position]; Janice M. Winfrey is the City Clerk [an elected position]; Krystal A. Crittendon is the city

s Corporation Counsel [a left-over Kilpatrick appointee.

Kenneth V. Cockrel is still on the Council, but he is not the Council President, nor is he on this board of three. From what I have seen and heard, Cockrel is PRO.

Send Them DVD, BOOKS, SCIENTIFIC STUDIES on Cannabis so they can educate their selves! I am sure it was for political reasons like a backroom deal or some BS but maybe they are just uneducated about cannabis.

If they even sit down and look at the studies..

IF they do, hopefully they keep an open mind, instead of repeating "Reefer Madness" in their heads over and over.

That's what bothers me about most government officials. They'd rather be sheep and follow past official's thoughts that have been brain washed by this Anti-Drug Propaganda and the Sponsorship for a Drug Free America. Rather than read the facts and do a little research to be leaders and give the people what we want (which is what they are SUPPOSED to be doing).

Archived