Oakland/livingston County Areas

Snarkyone

Greetings everyone,

It's been a long time since I last was on this site but I wanted to share some news and information. I just returned from the first meeting at a new club that is starting up in Oakland County. We have a huge facility that has music, video games, pool, big screen TV's, bar, grill, vaping/smoking area, medical edibles, excellent strains from experienced growers, hash, oils, and even a doctor on site coming soon that can assist patients with getting their cards. This is a non-profit entity, that offers more than even many of the Compassion Clubs in California. It will be opening up for members very soon and is open to all interested MM card holders and those looking for alternative medications that want to get a MM card. People interested in more information on this club please send me a PM and I will send out out a mass PM when the details of the grand opening are firmed up. All of us are very excited about the potential of this site to set the standard for Medical Marijuana Compassion Clubs for the whole nation. This is not a joke or a pipe dream, stay tuned...

• 2 weeks later...

We have had our 2nd meeting at the new location and things are looking great. We hope to invite the public and those with MM cards in the coming weeks and even perhaps as soon as this coming weekend. Stay tuned and if you are interested in checking this club out please feel free to send me a PM and I will respond.

• 1 month later...

I am not trying to be rude but the way it seems from reading is that you just took a bar/grill and turned it into a "club", these are what it appears would be the things to avoid, just have a club for info not one that is a hang out spot where people can come eat drink and smoke, seems like it will just draw alot of LEO attention.

I am not trying to be rude but the way it seems from reading is that you just took a bar/grill and turned it into a "club", these are what it appears would be the things to avoid, just have a club for info not one that is a hang out spot where people can come eat drink and smoke, seems like it will just draw alot of LEO attention.

Lets hope he reads the news paper

Archived