Michigan Based Mm Documentary

Good News! The documentary is in the 'veg' stages...we are to shooting the first frames at the Halloween Harvest Fest at the Silverdome next month, so if you are exhibiting-let me know that you are willing to have a quick interview as we make a sweep of the festival. PM me a short description of your exhibit and your booth# and I'll reply.

Also, seeking a few key contributors;

I'm in search of an animator for some ideas I have about adding some 'zing' to the film.

Introductions to anyone who you may feel should be included in this documentary.

A personal introduction to John Sinclair-if you know him, please help.

Donations $ -At this point we are still finishing the grant proposals but we are forging ahead without a budget. Any cash contributions will sincerely help us out for the first leg of filming next month at the festival.

Thanks again to everyone who has helped or offered support for this seedling project! It's gonna be a big, sweet, flowering dankumentary!

:bow: Peace,

~Hempmerican

We need one of these

http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/public/VXZ4mzvsuP1CXkvD8pjWM5ODoRoyw4_aYv4MXAqiygKTwYOb2TGpSUjrGxbADmJlZMiPFKklSJLpncips7kqgLk75bHVVcP6oVFK9jYULhwPihDQTCHSL0Ezfs4Tn03xD8lEqIQLhR30s3sx3omBLQD4EaR5RW_mGuLNHtqzzDfkFb79ycQSyyGGorp-FuiumDXg

Well, now it's down to nuts and bolts of what the project needs. After recently watching 'Lynch' I am inspired to use the Sony PD 150 for filming the documentary. Once we get funds together we could buy one-but at the moment we have immediate need. We will begin filming at the expo next month and we are still 'hashing' out the final grant proposal.

So I'm putting this out to the community-in case someone has one, or could afford to get one to either donate or loan to us for the first leg of our project. I've already enlisted a qualified cameraman but he is without equipment.

If there is anyone out there that can help us with this-please turn us On!

We have a great advisory board started including Rev. Steve Thompson (MI NORML) and Jeannie Herer! Stay tuned for more info as we roll!!!

:bow: Namaste,

~Hempmerican

• 4 months later...

i am willing i could make lot of arguments about hypocrocy and prohibition.

it is also why my father and mother god a divorce when i was nine my father was growing and smokeing, and my mother did not like that so she kicked him out and took me from him. now x years later.. she smokes in her kitchen... and thinks its great.

i have a story to tell.

Archived