In Need Of Clones

PadroPadro

Hello all, I recently started up some fem seeds for my patient. Unfortunately 5 turned out male

somehow and now I am need of extra material. I do not want the chance of male from seed

again so I am need of clones. I can travel and only require that the grower know what strain she/he

is growing.

Anyone have any extra plant material???

Hello all, I recently started up some fem seeds for my patient. Unfortunately 5 turned out male

somehow and now I am need of extra material. I do not want the chance of male from seed

again so I am need of clones. I can travel and only require that the grower know what strain she/he

is growing.

Anyone have any extra plant material???

*edited*

Do you still have the males? What kind are (were) they?

Never mind just reread, saw they were fem seeds. Sorry.

*edited*

Do you still have the males? What kind are (were) they?

Never mind just reread, saw they were fem seeds. Sorry.

No I dumped the males. but you read right, I received males from "Fem" seeds. Ordered

Burmese Kush from THSeeds. I was upset with that fact, however the females are growing

exponentially in my hydro set ups. Still I am in need of clones as the Kush is flowering already

which puts them out of the race to take clones from.

burmese kush eh? nice. what are you seeking? indica dom., fast finisher, big yielder, purple buds? seek G.D.P. or double purple doja.

don't stress over a few males, i've seen 1000s in my day. hope your fems. don't go male on you, fem. seeds are kind of known for that, if they are actually feminized seeds.

there is no rushing if doing it right, got to have patience when growing man. buy male/female seeds from a trusted source and clone everything and keep the best girl.

• 3 weeks later...

No I dumped the males. but you read right, I received males from "Fem" seeds. Ordered

Burmese Kush from THSeeds. I was upset with that fact, however the females are growing

exponentially in my hydro set ups. Still I am in need of clones as the Kush is flowering already

which puts them out of the race to take clones from.

just a note for future reference-if you have a plant already flowering but you REALLY want a clone? it IS possible (during first 1-4 weeks of flowering: 80% chance...during last 4-8+ weeks flowering-fahgetaboutit) to take a cutting off of plant just like cutting for clones in Veg (i.e:closest to the bottom will have best chance of rooting) but the only for-sure method to get copies is flip the plant BACK to 18/6 light schedule and force back into veg state...this stress can affect plant potency when you re-flower, but the clones should be fine once they are grown out from the flipped-back mother plant. Then you can flower the mom, whack her to pieces and wait for her daughters to grow up;)

I have had good success taking clones from the lower branches of heavily budding females up to the day of harvest. Keep it clean(a new clean razor, clean water--for this I buy distilled water). Lightly scrape a lower area on the stem where you want the roots to appear, then dip in cloning gel or powder, and a standard florescent "shop" fixture from Menards about six inches above the tops, temperature about 75-80, about 72-80% humidity (a caveat, this has worked with Northern Lights but that is the only strain I've done it with). Stuff into your prepared hole (I shov in a pencil, about 2/3 to 3/4 of the way to the bottom)in a rockwool 1x1 cube, and keep the cube moist (not soaked) by pouring water over it twice a day.

Works on other strains? Don't know.

burmese kush eh? nice. what are you seeking? indica dom., fast finisher, big yielder, purple buds? seek G.D.P. or double purple doja.

don't stress over a few males, i've seen 1000s in my day. hope your fems. don't go male on you, fem. seeds are kind of known for that, if they are actually feminized seeds.

there is no rushing if doing it right, got to have patience when growing man. buy male/female seeds from a trusted source and clone everything and keep the best girl.

Any combo of those would be great! I choose Burmese Kush because it has a high indica dominance and is a large yielder and 7 wk finisher. However now that I have something started for my patient, I'd be willing to try more strains even if they are a little slower to mature. Just gotta find those clippings!

Yeah, many years of regrowing plants and taking several hundred in the final days of life, some even after flower. the reason I do this is there will be a hundred shoots out of the bud resulting in GIANT bushes. Nothing you want to run your gene pool, but for monster Indicas that usually grow low yields, this is the way!! Think ahead next time..prepare for these dillemas. Good Luck.

just a note for future reference-if you have a plant already flowering but you REALLY want a clone? it IS possible (during first 1-4 weeks of flowering: 80% chance...during last 4-8+ weeks flowering-fahgetaboutit) to take a cutting off of plant just like cutting for clones in Veg (i.e:closest to the bottom will have best chance of rooting) but the only for-sure method to get copies is flip the plant BACK to 18/6 light schedule and force back into veg state...this stress can affect plant potency when you re-flower, but the clones should be fine once they are grown out from the flipped-back mother plant. Then you can flower the mom, whack her to pieces and wait for her daughters to grow up;)

Archived