Canadian Seeds

cazzie

ok wow.

FIRST......... i do not know doc, work for him, nor have i ever grown a single bean of his.

but ive grown a lot of beans before.

if you got a pack of 11 beans and grew 5 of them out just fine............ there is nothing wrong with the other 6 beans. period. do you REALLY think that you had 5 good beans and 6 bad ones and you just miraculously picked the 5 good ones off the rip??

if you didnt take a mother plant first time around thats your fault if you lost the strain.

i would have taken at least one clone of the first 5 beans to be positive that the strain wasnt lost at any rate.......... then i would have continued with the other 6 beans.

something happened, and its you and not the beans.

either you did not store them properly for the apparently short period of time between the first 5 and the 2nd six beans being planted, or you did something drastically wrong after those beans sprouted the 2nd grow........ one or the other.

you shouldnt get a refund. period.

first, you paid too much IMO but thats not the problem here. i understand that you are upset at the loss of $.......... but it is simply not the breeders fault.

the beans germinated right? did you get better than 90% germination?? than you have good beans. if they pop a taproot OF ANY SIZE and die, its not the bean........... its the grower :(

sorry, its the truth.

I followed his instructions on how to germanate and how to plant the sprouted seeds. One thing he said was to plant the tap root facing up ?? This dosent sound right but i did it anyway. Planted in light warrior soil and watered modertly. I grew plants for a number of harvests and never had problems like this. I called him and spoke nice and honestly he said he will look up my order and reply. Nothing happened for a few weeks so i called back now he said who are you? Like I never called.Seems like he blew me off right after he hung up the first time.So I hadto explain it all over again. He kept himm and hawin so I said Im not asking for half my money All I want is one seed to grow a mother. He said dont bother me and do what you want. So thats what Im doing. And i hope it has some effect on his shady business

cazzie is on vacation.

i sincerely hope that when he/she gets back, the facts will be in order and a lesson was learned.

please lets not "egg this thread on" in his/her absence :)

questions? no problem.............

but lets not bash the member while they are gone............ because then when they get off time-out they feel the need to pick the fight up again......... and then nobody wins.

thanks everyone!!

• 5 months later...

if its any consulation, i got 11 The Dope seeds from DrGreenthumb, all 11 cracked thought I lost one BECAUSE of my mistake but she survived. may do some pics but right now they look really good. sometimes it may be wise to practice with cheap or bag seeds. i just did as i normally do, nothing special

Archived