Canadian Seeds

cazzie

I bought some seeds from the "Dr Greenthumb" (endless Sky $ 216.00) for 11 seeds. 5 sprouted ok then later afew weeks later I tryed to sprout the rest. only one sprung a 1/8 small tail. I planted it but nothing happened nothing grew ?? I called him and asked whats up? And asked for only one seed to grow a mother so I could clone some. All I got from him was bunny muffin and angry talk. One fucken seed is all I wanted not a refund for half my money. The prick told me to do whatever I want and dont bother him.

Dont buy from that mother @#$%^

I bought some seeds from the "Dr Greenthumb" (endless Sky $ 216.00) for 11 seeds. 5 sprouted ok then later afew weeks later I tryed to sprout the rest. only one sprung a 1/8 small tail. I planted it but nothing happened nothing grew ?? I called him and asked whats up? And asked for only one seed to grow a mother so I could clone some. All I got from him was bunny muffin and angry talk. One fucken seed is all I wanted not a refund for half my money. The prick told me to do whatever I want and dont bother him.

And YOU are sure YOU didnt mess anything up?

boy,,two sides to this coin hey?i think cazzie has the right to post his/her experence,but Dr.has every right to do as he pleases,and given all the enviromental factors that could be involed,just blow it off....me,,just as a matter of customer satisfaction, he could send out a freebe seed,but then again that could get old quick too....ummm.,,,what to think,what to think....well now we know how he feels about Dr.Greenthumb....lol..good luck with the rest of your grows cazzie...zzb

First off, you get 10 seeds to a pack. The Doc always gives you a 11th one free. I personally think that is very cool of him.

I have nothing bad to say about the Doc, he's always answered all of my questions and I am currently growing two of his strains. Iranian G13, which he is letting me journal for him and I was also gifted some of his Bubba Kush and his C99 and another strain that I can't talk about yet. :)

The plants look incredible. :D

Dr. Greenthumb's genetics are second to none in my opinion. :bow:

I can't wait to hear porcupines reply to this thread....lol.

First off, you get 10 seeds to a pack. The Doc always gives you a 11th one free. I personally think that is very cool of him.

I have nothing bad to say about the Doc, he's always answered all of my questions and I am currently growing two of his strains. Iranian G13, which he is letting me journal for him and I was also gifted some of his Bubba Kush and his C99 and another strain that I can't talk about yet. :)

So what you are saying is you have good cause to take up for this guy and feel that since you had a good experience its not possible that this poster spent 2oo dollars on some beans that didnt sprout for him?

So what you are saying is you have good cause to take up for this guy and feel that since you had a good experience its not possible that this poster spent 2oo dollars on some beans that didnt sprout for him?

When you have numerous posters on numerous sites praising his genetics when one complains the thought enters your mind what if this posters germination process was possibly flawed ?

Docs genetics seem to me to be the strongest and hardiest Ive grown to date i have got at least one Hermie from each batch of seeds Ive bought from highgradseeds.com so far no problem with DR Greenthumbs genetics.

BC Bud depot sold us 13 godbud fem seeds for $150 all but 1 hermied its all part of the growing game 1 bad review doesn't make me want to avoid Dr Greenthumbs seeds.

No, that's not what I'm saying and I apologize if I came off that way.

What I will say though is that this is the first time I've EVER heard a bad thing about the Doc's genetics. Never ever have I heard about a bad experience."Trusted since 1996"....he must be doing something right I would think.

No, that's not what I'm saying and I apologize if I came off that way.

What I will say though is that this is the first time I've EVER heard a bad thing about the Doc's genetics. Never ever have I heard about a bad experience."Trusted since 1996"....he must be doing something right I would think.

Congrats.... please dont think im talking bad about him.... i myself have never heard anything bad till this post. having a great record doesn't negate the chance for a bad batch. If you are looking for another breeder to try....SERIOUS SEEDS imo the best thing since sliced bread. i keep trying strains hoping to out do my ak 47..... just cant do it.

This customer contacted me a while ago and told me he had germinated 5 seeds, that all 5 were now all beautiful plants. He then went on to say that he spouted the other six and they all had sprouted but stopped growing. I explained to him that it was unusual that 100% of the first 5 should sprout and grow normally and yet the other six (0% ) would not grow for him and that I suspected it was a cultural issue rather than a seed issue. I told him that our normal policy was, once the seed had sprouted our responsibility was at an end but none-the-less as a courtesy, if he sent me the duds, we would replace them. He said he didn't have the duds. He went on to ask if he could revegetate a cutting from one of the plants he had and I said he could. I went on to say that again, as a courtesy, I would check to see if anyone else who had seeds from that batch had had any problems.I checked, they had not.

The customer called back yesterday. He was abrupt and now was demanding a single seed to use for a mother plant. Single seed, a whole order, what the difference, it's all time and it's all work. Even though I was suspicious because he didn't have his duds and had no way to back up his story, I decided it was less grief to just send the man a few seeds and put an end to it. Just after I said I would send him somehting, this guy starts getting abusive and shooting off that I'm lucky he's not asking for a refund and so on and so on. I lost my temper. I said to do what he bloody well wanted and hung up on him. His money buys him seeds not the right to kick me around.

All his seeds sprouted, he said so. I cannot and will not be responsible for his 'driver error.'

Which only goes to show ' you can get more bees with honey than vinegar.'

or go to www.hempdepot.com great people to work with.

cazzie you made a newbie mistake. you prooved it when the first 5 went well for you. no seedbank is going to make up for your mistake. HEMP DEPOT! NO CHANCE! I ordered a couple of times from Hemp Depot. I'm not sure the genetics were what they were supposed to be but all in all not bad. The one time I had zero starts from a pack of seeds, they hung up on me and blocked my number when I called to complain.

cazzie you made a newbie mistake. you prooved it when the first 5 went well for you. no seedbank is going to make up for your mistake. HEMP DEPOT! NO CHANCE! I ordered a couple of times from Hemp Depot. I'm not sure the genetics were what they were supposed to be but all in all not bad. The one time I had zero starts from a pack of seeds, they hung up on me and blocked my number when I called to complain.

Greenman...I work exclusivly pretty much with HD they have sent me packs of extra seeds when I just told them I was unhappy. They go above and beyond with me. Howevr I have a relationship with them going back several years. So they hook me up as they know I am a valued customer. So to answer your reply I would give the DEPOT another shot. I have ordered seeds on different occasions to check them to see if they sent diff seeds and they all looked the same under a 30x loop and sprouted the same and came out the exact same as previous batches coloer, smells, look obviously..etc. Hempdepot.ca is very reputable.

Dr Greenthumb has a great reputation and visits these boards frequently so i find it hard to believe that hes just blowing you off there has to be more to this story. :thumbsd:

There aint no more to the story I grew 5 of his seeds then later tryed to grow the last 6 they all cracked a bit of green but never came out with any tail except one. I planted the one then and waited for the rest to tail out a 1/4/or 1/8 but never happened. also the one that tailed never grew out of the soil. So now your praising that crabby old flower, all I pleaded for is for is one seed to clone from and he blew me off flower that prick he doesent know how to treat a customer, I guess dosent know the customer is always right !!! 216.00 bucks for 5 fucken seeds.

This customer contacted me a while ago and told me he had germinated 5 seeds, that all 5 were now all beautiful plants. He then went on to say that he spouted the other six and they all had sprouted but stopped growing. I explained to him that it was unusual that 100% of the first 5 should sprout and grow normally and yet the other six (0% ) would not grow for him and that I suspected it was a cultural issue rather than a seed issue. I told him that our normal policy was, once the seed had sprouted our responsibility was at an end but none-the-less as a courtesy, if he sent me the duds, we would replace them. He said he didn't have the duds. He went on to ask if he could revegetate a cutting from one of the plants he had and I said he could. I went on to say that again, as a courtesy, I would check to see if anyone else who had seeds from that batch had had any problems.I checked, they had not.

The customer called back yesterday. He was abrupt and now was demanding a single seed to use for a mother plant. Single seed, a whole order, what the difference, it's all time and it's all work. Even though I was suspicious because he didn't have his duds and had no way to back up his story, I decided it was less grief to just send the man a few seeds and put an end to it. Just after I said I would send him somehting, this guy starts getting abusive and shooting off that I'm lucky he's not asking for a refund and so on and so on. I lost my temper. I said to do what he bloody well wanted and hung up on him. His money buys him seeds not the right to kick me around.

All his seeds sprouted, he said so. I cannot and will not be responsible for his 'driver error.'

Which only goes to show ' you can get more bees with honey than vinegar.'

Listen you crook. You never said you would send me a seed. You kept himmen and hawwin so I said Im not askin for half my money back all I wanted is one fucken seed to replace the 6 that dident grow or even sprout a 1/8/ or 1/4 tail. One did sprout a 1/8 tail I planted it and it dident grow. Was that too much to ask for. I paid you 216.00 . But to a millionair that not much is it.

There aint no more to the story I grew 5 of his seeds then later tryed to grow the last 6 they all cracked a bit of green but never came out with any tail except one. I planted the one then and waited for the rest to tail out a 1/4/or 1/8 but never happened. also the one that tailed never grew out of the soil. So now your praising that crabby old flower, all I pleaded for is for is one seed to clone from and he blew me off flower that prick he doesent know how to treat a customer, I guess dosent know the customer is always right !!! 216.00 bucks for 5 fucken seeds.

Dr Greenthumb has a great reputation and visits these boards frequently so i find it hard to believe that hes just blowing you off there has to be more to this story. :thumbsd:

And YOU are sure YOU didnt mess anything up?

boy,,two sides to this coin hey?i think cazzie has the right to post his/her experence,but Dr.has every right to do as he pleases,and given all the enviromental factors that could be involed,just blow it off....me,,just as a matter of customer satisfaction, he could send out a freebe seed,but then again that could get old quick too....ummm.,,,what to think,what to think....well now we know how he feels about Dr.Greenthumb....lol..good luck with the rest of your grows cazzie...zzb

Thank you Sir It's tough waitin for expensive seed to grow. And holding up a harvest. This guy can care less for me hes got all these guys in love with him..He'll flower all of them sooner or later..Thanks an Good Luck with you too

Stand by, the prick will screw you too if not soon but certantly later. 216.00 bucks divided by 5 is 43.20 a seed

Listen you crook. You never said you would send me a seed. You kept himmen and hawwin so I said Im not askin for half my money back all I wanted is one fucken seed to replace the 6 that dident grow or even sprout a 1/8/ or 1/4 tail. One did sprout a 1/8 tail I planted it and it dident grow. Was that too much to ask for. I paid you 216.00 . But to a millionair that not much is it.

And another thing you said send me the bad seeds and Ill replace them .. you try to find tiny seeds in your garden and tell me your success. I hope this post cuts int your profits and I also hope every one stays away from you for their own good

ok wow.

FIRST......... i do not know doc, work for him, nor have i ever grown a single bean of his.

but ive grown a lot of beans before.

if you got a pack of 11 beans and grew 5 of them out just fine............ there is nothing wrong with the other 6 beans. period. do you REALLY think that you had 5 good beans and 6 bad ones and you just miraculously picked the 5 good ones off the rip??

if you didnt take a mother plant first time around thats your fault if you lost the strain.

i would have taken at least one clone of the first 5 beans to be positive that the strain wasnt lost at any rate.......... then i would have continued with the other 6 beans.

something happened, and its you and not the beans.

either you did not store them properly for the apparently short period of time between the first 5 and the 2nd six beans being planted, or you did something drastically wrong after those beans sprouted the 2nd grow........ one or the other.

you shouldnt get a refund. period.

first, you paid too much IMO but thats not the problem here. i understand that you are upset at the loss of $.......... but it is simply not the breeders fault.

the beans germinated right? did you get better than 90% germination?? than you have good beans. if they pop a taproot OF ANY SIZE and die, its not the bean........... its the grower :(

sorry, its the truth.

Are you sure there is not more to the story? How did you germinate the last 5? Was the ph right the second time? Why could you not make Mother out of the 6 that did sprout and grow? I am sorry you had problems, but it sounds like a new grower problem rather than a seed problem but I could be wrong. Maybe start off with cheaper seeds...

Archived