Welj31 Spotted At Genesee 3C

welj31

As most of you know I have been off the road for several weeks now due to my sons illness, butI recently had a chance to visit with the Genesee 3c in Flint.

My review:

In short the way it should be.

We felt very welcome from the min we walked in. Snacks, drinks, med area, and much much more. The best part the fellowship.

If you happen to get the chance to drop in and check it out do it. You will be impressed with what awaits you. I look forward to my next visit (soon I hope). John

As most of you know I have been off the road for several weeks now due to my sons illness, butI recently had a chance to visit with the Genesee 3c in Flint.

My review:

In short the way it should be.

We felt very welcome from the min we walked in. Snacks, drinks, med area, and much much more. The best part the fellowship.

If you happen to get the chance to drop in and check it out do it. You will be impressed with what awaits you. I look forward to my next visit (soon I hope). John

i agree with your review,its a great cc.anyone wanting to open one should visit this cc first.they aso do alot for the community adopt a highway-food drive just to mention a few. Genesee 3 rocks.peace

So glad you made it out!!! Sorry I missed you personally, but I know you were welcomed warmly.

We are very proud of our club and the members that have made it become such an instrumental

community!!

Maybe next time!!

Hope to see you guys soon. How have things been working out for you guys?

So glad you made it out!!! Sorry I missed you personally, but I know you were welcomed warmly.

We are very proud of our club and the members that have made it become such an instrumental

community!!

Maybe next time!!

Is that you Shy? lol

Best in state. Far better than the MOCC and they haven't had a meeting in over two months. Plenty of people payed the 25 dollar fee and was only able to attend once. They better do something to make it up to these patients and caregivers who they have let down over the past several weeks....

Archived