Determining When Meds Are Done

this is the 1st time that i have grown indoors. my ladies have been blooming for eight weeks now some of them i knew were done but i'm having a hard time determining when to harvest the rest. they have HUGE flowers and when i look thru the scope it is cloudy they are not amber but def. cloudy. is it safe to say that if those little things r cloudy thru the scope and at least 50 % of the hairs are brown that they are done ?thank you

Amber trichs is when the medicine starts to turn psychoactive meaning get you stoned cloudy trichs gives you a head type of uplifting feeling which allows you to deal with everyday crap with no worrys.

I just harvested 4 plants at 8 weeks myself all at 100% cloudy trichomes but unlike your plants all my hairs were turned as well for that reason i say you let it go one more week .

Amber trichs is when the medicine starts to turn psychoactive meaning get you stoned cloudy trichs gives you a head type of uplifting feeling which allows you to deal with everyday crap with no worrys.

I just harvested 4 plants at 8 weeks myself all at 100% cloudy trichomes but unlike your plants all my hairs were turned as well for that reason i say you let it go one more week .

thank you king diamond.

Archived