A Few Questions.

I plan on becoming a patient shortly after my doctors visit. I have a few questions about certain practices however. I understand a caregiver can be assigned to you, if you choose to have them grow for you... The question I have is, what if the patient wants to grow for themselves? Does this mean they don't need a caregiver? Can they be under the caregiving of a person, who also grows 12 plants for them, while they grow 12 plants themselves?

I understand that at any time on the patient, can have 2.5 ounces on them. What about at their personal residence, since 12 plants can yield random amount of medical marijuana, what is the limit gram wise a person can have at their home if they are a patient?

And also if I become a patient and later on try to become a caregiver, is the process hard? Does it cost extra? I was under the impression that i cannot sign up as a caregiver / patient, if i dont have any patients under me. So im just trying to figure out the best way to do all of this.

thanks in advance!

I plan on becoming a patient shortly after my doctors visit. I have a few questions about certain practices however. I understand a caregiver can be assigned to you, if you choose to have them grow for you... The question I have is, what if the patient wants to grow for themselves? Does this mean they don't need a caregiver? Can they be under the caregiving of a person, who also grows 12 plants for them, while they grow 12 plants themselves?

I understand that at any time on the patient, can have 2.5 ounces on them. What about at their personal residence, since 12 plants can yield random amount of medical marijuana, what is the limit gram wise a person can have at their home if they are a patient?

And also if I become a patient and later on try to become a caregiver, is the process hard? Does it cost extra? I was under the impression that i cannot sign up as a caregiver / patient, if i dont have any patients under me. So im just trying to figure out the best way to do all of this.

thanks in advance!

as a patient you can grow for your self 12 plants you do not need a caregiver. you can be a caregiver for up to 5 people if you want it does not cost any thing to become one you do not have to grow all 12 at one time maby one or two for your self see how it growes and that way you will limt your overages then if all is well the get a patient and you will be a caregiver but beware patients can and are a pain sometimes and it cost alot to start and more to expand good luck

To help clarify something you asked. No you cannot have a caregiver grow 12 plants for you WHILE you grow 12 plants for yourself. It is either one or the other but you can have a caregiver but still grow your own plants but then the caregiver CANNOT grow for you but may be able to assist you in other ways.

And 2.5 oz is YOUR personal limit regardless of how many plants you have that is 2.5 oz of dried usable marijuana. Hope this all helps.

Archived