Strains For Newbies?

I have not smoked in 6 years and don't want something that will blow my mind. I just want something for myself that will help with my asthma and headache. I have read somewere of alien train wreck. The best I have ever smoked was something that worked pretty good but unknown and took like 5 heavy hits from a pipe. I am not well know to marijuana having only smoked occasionally out of high school and maybe 1oz total in the last years I smoked. 1/4 last me like 1.5 months LOL While smoking on occasion I did not have to use my inhalers :) Any good strains in michigan I can get some seeds from or should I or online?

thanks man,, I am just worried cause even the street stuff that wasn't considered good had me thinking,, but it was nice to be able to concentrate on 1 thing at a time LOL my mind goes 1000MPH I think due to my asthma meds but not sure. Just didn't wanna blow my mind with something like white widow or something I here is pretty strong.

If I were you I would go to my local compassion club and buy grams of many types to try and sample that way to find what you like. Try both 100% indicas & 100% sativas and cross blends.

I would also try edibles to see if you find better relief that way.

Once you find a strain you like that works for you, then order seeds.

Archived