Grow Problem

Dman

One of my plants started showing signs of Yellow to Brown spots on the top of the leaf. Nothing on the bottom side. I have been researching what this could be and have found 2 reasons either Magnesium deficiency or Mag lock out. I'm using Hydro with the General Organics Flora Series. I'm using the mild growth chart which is:

Flora Gro 5ml

Flora Micro 5ml

Flora Bloom 5ml

The pH is 5.00. For some reason it seamed to drop in the pasted week because it was 5.7 since I started the system. I had 1 flush about two weeks ago and did not us anything in that flush but water. (possible problem?) The ppm is hovering at 680-690. One person said I need to be using Mag-CAL. I read that Epsom salt might fix the lockout until I can get some Mag-CAL. Sorry no pic's. If I don't get a camera soon I'm gonna shoot myself. Anyway, Thanks for your help.

63 views... 1 reply Thanks Bubbleberry. I did some Epsom salt and the pH dropped to 4.0... ya. didn't see that coming. Got pH "up" raised it gonna check it tomorrow. I'm going to flush and use same formula with a tad Cal-mag. Not sure why it went haywire. But would have been nice to here from people I have been in contact with for months. It's all good. Thanks for your reply. I know people care it's just making the time to listen and 2-3mins to reply that helps a ton. Even if you don't have the exact answer you can show your love for growing by learning more. BBK, Thanks

Archived