Pay Pal Not Mm Friendly

itssortalegal10

OK so as many of you know I started a website to link pt's and cg's to mm friendly biz in the state...I received my 1st donation (not necessary) and thanks HempChef again...shortly after receiving a letter stating that I had received a donation, I received another email that read like this

Your account has been limited until we hear from you

The PayPal User Agreement states that PayPal, at its sole discretion,

reserves the right to limit an account for any violation of the User

Agreement, including the Acceptable Use Policy. Under the Acceptable Use

Policy, you may not use PayPal in the purchase or sale of narcotics,

steroids, certain controlled substances, products that present a risk to

consumer safety or drug paraphernalia. PayPal makes such decisions after

reviewing laws, regulations and other actions by governmental agencies,

other available evidence, and marketing content related to the product.

The complete Acceptable Use Policy can be found at the following URL:

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/AcceptableUse_full&locale.x=en_US

To learn more about the Acceptable Use Policy, please refer to our Help

Center page here:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?&cmd=_help

We are hereby notifying you that it has been determined that you are in

violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy regarding your sale of

marijuana directory services on

http://michiganmmfriendlybiz.michiganmedicalmarijuanafriendlybiz.com.

Therefore, your account has been permanently limited.

If you have a remaining balance, you may withdraw them. Information on how

to withdraw funds from your PayPal Account can be found at our Help Center.

You will need to remove all references to PayPal from your website(s)

and/or auction(s). This includes not only removing PayPal as a payment

option, but also the PayPal logo and/or shopping cart. We thank you in

advance for your cooperation. If you have any questions, please contact

the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy Department at aup@paypal.com.

Sincerely,

PayPal Acceptable Use Policy Department

PayPal, an eBay Company

So now I am looking for a MM Friendly Biz similar to paypal for my MM friendly biz page depending on what thier response to my response is..If anyone has any ideas or suggestions let me know.

thanks,

joe

There would have been a way around that if your account wasn't restricted. You could have either accepted phone payments. They call you via an 800 number or Google Voice number (its FREE) and you could have entered the info into another one of your websites yourself. Of course this website wouldn't be MM related. OR you could direct all contributors to purchase a GreenDot MoneyPak in the amount they want to donate and send or call you with the Serial number to load your PayPal account. Paypal does accept Greendot Money PAK. See if this is possible. There is more ways to skin a cat. Good luck, see if this can work. Take care.

I would probably do the latter because it leaves no indication that it is MM related, it only looks like you are adding money to your account.

Peace

There would have been a way around that if your account wasn't restricted. You could have either accepted phone payments. They call you via an 800 number or Google Voice number (its FREE) and you could have entered the info into another one of your websites yourself. Of course this website wouldn't be MM related. OR you could direct all contributors to purchase a GreenDot MoneyPak in the amount they want to donate and send or call you with the Serial number to load your PayPal account. Paypal does accept Greendot Money PAK. See if this is possible. There is more ways to skin a cat. Good luck, see if this can work. Take care.

I would probably do the latter because it leaves no indication that it is MM related, it only looks like you are adding money to your account.

Peace

Also, I forgot to add, that if you still can use your account, do what they ask you to do by removing all references to Paypal. Leave a submission form on your site to contact you by email if they want to donate. You will have their email address, you could send them a payment invoice to request a payment. Paypal still doesn't know that it is MM related. There are ways. *wink*

Just to give you a heads up your probley going to "limited" on Ebay as well. I had a simular situation selling a fire arm to a licenced and legal gun store and excepted the payment through paypal. Can't you except money transfers through your bank account?

I still have a 500.00 limit it says on my account...I dont sell on ebay though..I dont know if my account does that

Also, I forgot to add, that if you still can use your account, do what they ask you to do by removing all references to Paypal. Leave a submission form on your site to contact you by email if they want to donate. You will have their email address, you could send them a payment invoice to request a payment. Paypal still doesn't know that it is MM related. There are ways. *wink*

said drugs and and illegal narcoticts,last i knew Medical Marijauna isnt a Illegal any more.

You recently limited my account because I am trying to help sick people get in touch with business that is friendly to them..After a long letter about what an awful person I am from your stupid company about my account being limited i tried to close the account and was not allowed to do that!!! CLOSE THE ACCOUNT!! I DO NOT AND WILL NOT EVER WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH A COMPANY THAT TELLS ME I CANT HELP SICK PEOPLE FIND THINGS THEY MAY NEED!!!!! I am not selling drugs or paraphernalia on my page!!! It is simply a directory!! I DID NOTICE THAT DESPITE YOUR COMPANIES BELIEF THAT MEDICAL MARIJUANA IS SO EVIL YOU STILL TOOK YOUR LITTLE SHARE OF THE TAINTED DONATION I RECEIVED!!!! Just so you know I have and will continue to talk about this online..I think if you ave some number crunchers working for you that check into how many people in all the Medical Marijuana legal states actually voted these laws into effect they might change their tune!! You people want to act like children in a schoolyard about this like you have thus far expect negative consequences on some level..

Have a great day!!

That was my reply back to them I will open a free page very plain looking and link it to my page so you can find it...All it will say is donate to patients who suffer from pain and cancer or something of the such...with a GOOGLE CHECKOUT on it...Best I could come up with..

You recently limited my account because I am trying to help sick people get in touch with business that is friendly to them..After a long letter about what an awful person I am from your stupid company about my account being limited i tried to close the account and was not allowed to do that!!! CLOSE THE ACCOUNT!! I DO NOT AND WILL NOT EVER WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH A COMPANY THAT TELLS ME I CANT HELP SICK PEOPLE FIND THINGS THEY MAY NEED!!!!! I am not selling drugs or paraphernalia on my page!!! It is simply a directory!! I DID NOTICE THAT DESPITE YOUR COMPANIES BELIEF THAT MEDICAL MARIJUANA IS SO EVIL YOU STILL TOOK YOUR LITTLE SHARE OF THE TAINTED DONATION I RECEIVED!!!! Just so you know I have and will continue to talk about this online..I think if you ave some number crunchers working for you that check into how many people in all the Medical Marijuana legal states actually voted these laws into effect they might change their tune!! You people want to act like children in a schoolyard about this like you have thus far expect negative consequences on some level..

Have a great day!!

That was my reply back to them I will open a free page very plain looking and link it to my page so you can find it...All it will say is donate to patients who suffer from pain and cancer or something of the such...with a GOOGLE CHECKOUT on it...Best I could come up with..

I know that there is another service online, I will try to find it for you and get back to you.

Final update as of this morning

THEY SAID

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

We regret to inform you that we cannot overturn the limitation on your

account. Due to the violation of PayPal’s Acceptable Use Policy regarding

Encouraging Illegal Activity, your account has been permanently limited.

PayPal currently does not process payments for sites that accept payments

or donations for links to medical marijuana dispensaries, clinics or

products. Please remove all references to PayPal from your website(s)

option, but also the PayPal logo and/or shopping cart.

I SAID

Your all scum Feel free to deposit the rest of my ten dollar donation that you took from me back into my account so I can have it.Your email said "PayPal currently does not process payments for sites that accept payments or donations for links to medical marijuana dispensaries, clinics or products." So just send me back these tainted funds that you took! I mean since your silly company is so against sick people finding alternative cures that actually help them get better and feel better..Get a clue!

Final update as of this morning

THEY SAID

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

We regret to inform you that we cannot overturn the limitation on your

account. Due to the violation of PayPal’s Acceptable Use Policy regarding

Encouraging Illegal Activity, your account has been permanently limited.

PayPal currently does not process payments for sites that accept payments

or donations for links to medical marijuana dispensaries, clinics or

products. Please remove all references to PayPal from your website(s)

option, but also the PayPal logo and/or shopping cart.

I SAID

Your all scum Feel free to deposit the rest of my ten dollar donation that you took from me back into my account so I can have it.Your email said "PayPal currently does not process payments for sites that accept payments or donations for links to medical marijuana dispensaries, clinics or products." So just send me back these tainted funds that you took! I mean since your silly company is so against sick people finding alternative cures that actually help them get better and feel better..Get a clue!

I would Try AlertPay.com There Like pay pal. but less BS and Less fees...

Archived