Jump to content

Now What?


Recommended Posts

I just got my paperwork signed by the Dr. (I have Rheumatoid Arthritis) but it says I need a caregiver to sign and have their info on the paperwork before I send it in. I've heard cards are taking up to 5 mos. so I'd like to get this out asap. But HOW do I find a caregiver? Why would someone even take me on if I won't be a "paying" patient for 5 mos? Anybody able to help or tell me where to go for answers?


Link to comment
Share on other sites





Welcome " reneeks5 " to MMMA 2.0


Please try to find the closes Compassion Meeting ...


Meet some new Friends , get some phone numbers ...

There is Lots of Good people that will help make

your journey into this Strange World ALOT EASIER ....


and Remember to Always Protect Yourself

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...