Response Letter From Rick Snyder

itssortalegal10

Dear Joe,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the campaign.

While he does not support the complete legalization of marijuana, Rick supports the use of medical marijuana when it is done so legally, and prescribed by a licensed physician for legitimate medical reasons. As governor, Rick will work hard to uphold the decisions of the people and the state's constitution.

Please continue to follow the campaign and let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

The Reinvent Michigan Team

Just thought I would throw that out there for your reading enjoyment.

His statement that he wants it prescribed etc shows that he is in big pharma's back pocket just like any other republitard. He will do anything to keep his corporate masters happy while lying his way to Lansing. Any vote for a republican will hurt the cause of Medical Cannabis access.

I want to see a clear unequivocal answer to the question..

Do you support safe, full affordable access for any condition that a doctor and their patient feels can be assisted by Cannabis?

ANY answer other than YES is a cop out.

I did like that he came right out and stated that he opposed full legalization. I disagree with him, but at least he was clear about his belief on it. He may have used the phrase "prescribed by a licensed physician" out of ignorance of the actual law. many people make that misunderstanding. i am no fan of corporate sell outs, especially those to big pharma. but it is possible that statement was made in ignorance.

Well I thought you all would enjoy that..

Yes I am glad that you did as I am actually considering voting for anyone who will stand up and not be a hypocritical schmuck. Even a republitard!!! P.S. I call the other guys demodupes

I am true curmudgeon as I think most 3rd parties are fascists waiting to happen. Lest we forget that Nazism was a "populist" movement

While he does not support the complete legalization of marijuana, Rick supports the use of medical marijuana when it is done so legally, and prescribed by a licensed physician for legitimate medical reasons. As governor, Rick will work hard to uphold the decisions of the people and the state's constitution.

Please continue to follow the campaign and let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Munch, munch ... yuck! spittewy! (yup! I'm almost tempted to see what "spell-check" would do with that one! : )

Don't we just love it when politicalese is spoken in the third-person?!

Give us a break!

One would think that any legitimate candidate - if ever there could be - for legislative/government "leadership" would (or at least or best should) be aware that physicians in Michigan are NOT licensed to "PRESCRIBE" the MEDICINAL PLANT known as CANNABIS.

So, clearly, to reiterate what D&D has already perfectly pointed out, Mr. Politician is being ... well, POLITICAL.

Wannabe YOUR leaders - looking for Wannabe mis-leds.

Definetly NOT for ME!

(!aaaaB, !aaaaaB)

Yes, the GRASS Really Grows Greener ... O U T S I D E ... of the FENCE!

Thanks for the heads-up!

Much obliged.

FREE The CURE!

• 1 month later...

Dear Joe,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the campaign.

Sincerely,

I would like to know what his opinion is on dispensaries? Does he believe that a patient has the right to medicate if their caregiver cannot provide for them for whatever that reason may be?

Archived