Need Patient To Get Started

forloveofallpaws

I'm a single mom looking to get started, I want this to be a professional business built with compassion for those who need my services. I am an honest and very caring person who understands the need for medical marijuana as pain relief.please contact me if u or someone u know can help me find patients. Thank u for reading. :)

Good idea. If you can get your own card to get started growing it will be easier to get patients. Not too many patients will be willing to sign up with a caregiver then wait 3 or 4 months before they get meds. Many of the clinics require chart notes from three doctors visits concerning your qualifying condition. You don't have to tell your doctor what you want the notes for but I bet by now they have a pretty good idea when someone ask for them.

I think I can help.

I have vast experience in this field.

I was just granted a US patent (July 2010) for the first large plant, multi Pod, Aeroponic growing system.

I am certified caregiver and among one of the first to graduate from MedGro Cannabis College, Southfield MI

I am also a certified MMM patient

Contact me if you are interested – tjdowns01@gmail.com - 609 792 1669

I'm a single mom looking to get started, I want this to be a professional business built with compassion for those who need my services. I am an honest and very caring person who understands the need for medical marijuana as pain relief.please contact me if u or someone u know can help me find patients. Thank u for reading. :)

Good luck in your new business and i love your name I'm a everything with fur lover myself the neighborhood hates me for feeding strays i have gone and far as liberating pitbulls from fighting rings and placing them in good homes animals need more people like us .

Archived