Holistic Health Cannabis Convention At The Pontiac Silverdome

What do you think? I'll refrain from getting personal. Try the whole quote

Greenbob, tell me what you know about Bruce and The Hemp Network. As I said, I don't know the man.

Do you want MMJ to be the last use of cannabis hemp?

Obviously your reading comprehension is poor. The thread title says it clear as day:

"Beware of Scam Artists Bruce Perlowin and Medical Marijuana, Inc."

Take the Pontiac Silverdome scam and work backwards. For example~ they haven't put out a press release for the penny stock communities letting them know that the Halloween pot party was canceled but Bruce still is promoting it on MMI's website:

http://www.medicalmarijuanainc.com/

Now once you start going backwards reading press releases `please take names and contact those people to hear what they have to says about Bruce. I started from the beginning with the CNBC show and that is where Bruce began to pump and dump stocks to the public.

The hemp network is Bruce's latest pump and dump scheme.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hemp network is Bruce's latest pump and dump scheme.

Sadly that is what it looks like. He is the pro at selling dreams but I can't find anything he has been successful with exception of drug smuggling and swindling.

Truthfully I thought this whole silverdome thing seemed improbable even before I had heard of Bruce. Can you imagine how many people would have to show up to pay for a venue like the silverdome? It would probably take at least half of the card holders in the state to show up just to break even. How likely would that be? I'm not even sure we could pay for a venue like Wings Stadium. In Michigan there are over 200,000 motorcycles registered but most swap meets like the Wings Stadium one can only get about 5000 attendees.

A better chance for a successful event would be a venue like Kalamazoo fairgrounds exhibition hall. You could probably break even if 1000 people show up.

I have refrained from commenting on this thread for a long time for a number of reasons. It's now time to break my silence and say my piece.

Let me disclose right now that I was an organizer of the Michigan Medical Marijuana Expo 2009, and I'm currently president of Expo Entertainment Group (EEG). I am in the business of promoting medical cannabis events and because of the number of events targeted at the medical cannabis community this year, we were forced to cancel our planned event this past August.

The most disheartening thing about having to cancel our event is that it was truly an event for those interested in medical cannabis. Other festivals, especially the Silverdome pot party as it was referred to in the papers, are focusing on legalization and recreation. Now, I'm not saying a pot party isn't fun, but it is not in line with what voters thought they were voting for back in 2008, and it's certainly not the image the medical cannabis community should be sending to the public.

Other states that have these conventions or expos have different MMMP rules and many rely on collectives and dispensaries to buy expensive floor space at luxury venues to generate enough cash to advertise and create attractions that will satisfy visitors. There's no question Michigan is not at that point yet, but it is possible to produce regional events now that will attract and satisfy visitors. EEG will be producing events in 2011 that will be educational, entertaining and affordable for the medical cannabis community.

Some of the events this past year were underfunded, ill-conceived, and poorly managed. We hope the members of this community will not hold EEG and our events responsible for the failings of others we have no association with. We look forward to promoting quality events at ADA compliant venues for the members of the medical cannabis community, and the general public throughout 2011 and beyond.

Brad

• 2 weeks later...

Archived