Thc/cbd Potency Testing

thcurious

I suggest Herbal Elements in Traverse City. He comes down this way periodicly. Also the website is cool cause her has printed out results. You can play with the results just like a spread sheet. So for instance you can see the highest thc tests then swith to the cbd. There are more strains every week.

The prices are reasonable.

Ask for Steve tell him you heard it from mrd. (ITs a ploy to get free testing !) :devil:

www.herbelelementsinc.com

231 421 5966

toll free 855 519 9469

He has been both friendly and professorial when I have had things tested I recommend him.

Great service, modest cost, a valued contribution to Michigan patients' safety. No patient should suffer health problems by ingesting moldy or pesticide-contaminated medical marijuana. People with pulmonary problems or allergies could die from inhaling certain forms of fungi. With accurate test results now available MI mmj consumers can select medicine based on CBD, CBN, CBC, and other therapeutic whole-plant compounds. Oh, plus you get the THC ratio too, all posted online and mailed to you on a glossy presentation photo card.

Hmmm....

I've made a couple posts about getting my cannabis tested. Guess i know how popular I am here now lol!

Anyway cannalytics labs have been testing my strains and i'm quite happy with the results. You get a real cool laminated result page with pictures of your buds and of course, the results. I'm not affiliated with these folks in anyway, we just use their services.

canna*lytics

• 2 weeks later...

Another option is Canna Lytics in Lansing and Ann Arbor - 734-222-4675 - www.micannalytics.com they have a different testing facility with a HIgh Pressure Liquid Chromatography, a recent article defines this as a superior depending on testing method but typically more reliable. Furthermore it is the only facility capable of testing medibles accurately. The MIcannalytics.com data output on the web site is far better.

here is the link http://www.freedomisgreen.com/cannabis-laboratories-the-testing-landscape-in-america/ here it is clear the difference between a GC (Herbal remedies) versus HPLC (Canna Lytics)

Another option is Canna Lytics in Lansing and Ann Arbor - 734-222-4675 - www.micannalytics.com they have a different testing facility with a HIgh Pressure Liquid Chromatography, a recent article defines this as a superior depending on testing method but typically more reliable. Furthermore it is the only facility capable of testing medibles accurately. The MIcannalytics.com data output on the web site is far better.

here is the link http://www.freedomisgreen.com/cannabis-laboratories-the-testing-landscape-in-america/ here it is clear the difference between a GC (Herbal remedies) versus HPLC (Canna Lytics)

I was just about to mention this place... cannalytics. I didn't know they had an ann arbor location. I'm giving them my strawberry haze to test for sure.

Archived