Check This Out....

rockinlespaul

I belong to several other forums unrelated to mmj. On one of these forums, a musicians/gear forum, the mmj topic came up.

I had mentioned some things, including our MDCH issue with cards being sent to patients in a timely fashion.

Here was a reply from a guy in Colorado....

"In Colorado, you don't have to wait for the card - you can buy it as soon as you have the Dr.'s recommendation."

And on the topic of dispensaries carrying patient info onsite....from a Canadian resident.

"All Med Cannabis dispensaries keep that information on a website rather than on site so that no police can get ahold of that information. Anyone that doesn't do it that way, doesn't know what they are doing and best avoided. It's also encrypted and in code to further secure the data.

Doctors here in Canada can prescribe Cannabis though most often they simply sign off on the paper work for a compassion club and away you go. There are further qualifications to gain a Health Canada card."

Discuss....

I belong to several other forums unrelated to mmj. On one of these forums, a musicians/gear forum, the mmj topic came up.

I had mentioned some things, including our MDCH issue with cards being sent to patients in a timely fashion.

Here was a reply from a guy in Colorado....

"In Colorado, you don't have to wait for the card - you can buy it as soon as you have the Dr.'s recommendation."

And on the topic of dispensaries carrying patient info onsite....from a Canadian resident.

"All Med Cannabis dispensaries keep that information on a website rather than on site so that no police can get ahold of that information. Anyone that doesn't do it that way, doesn't know what they are doing and best avoided. It's also encrypted and in code to further secure the data.

Doctors here in Canada can prescribe Cannabis though most often they simply sign off on the paper work for a compassion club and away you go. There are further qualifications to gain a Health Canada card."

now that is a good point good job :goodjob:

Discuss....

Archived