Were Not Going To Take It!

I put this video together the other day because of the recent arrest of patients, caregivers and friends. I do want to apologize for using the picture of Baby Girl that I had got off this site but found out her mother wasn't pleased with me using it so with respect to her wishes I have re edited the video without her picture. Again I apologize for using her pic. My only objective to making this video was to make more people aware of whats going on here in Michigan and were not going to take it anymore. See ya September 8th. 11am 1200 N. Telegraph Rd. Oakland County, MI 48341

I put this video together the other day because of the recent arrest of patients, caregivers and friends. I do want to apologize for using the picture of Baby Girl that I had got off this site but found out her mother wasn't pleased with me using it so with respect to her wishes I have re edited the video without her picture. Again I apologize for using her pic. My only objective to making this video was to make more people aware of whats going on here in Michigan and were not going to take it anymore. See ya September 8th. 11am 1200 N. Telegraph Rd. Oakland County, MI 48341

talked to the mom and explained about picture she understands and forgives you.she has been dealing with a greedy liar and caused alarm.all is ok peace

Archived