Join Us On Planet Green Trees Radio Tonight!

Please listen in to www.planetgreentrees.com tonight as we discuss the past week's events. Our special guests tonight are Charmie Gholson, editor of the Midwest Cultivator, and Jamie Lowell, of Thrid Coast Compassion Center discussing abuses of the asset forfeiture act in Michigan.

We also have a couple of hot giveaways for listeners! Call in to win!

Green Thumb Garden Center in Ferndale has donated a Hanna pHep pen (the red one, with two calibration points), and BDT in Hazel Park has donated a Magic Flight "Launch Box" (a new portable battery operated vaporizer) that we will be giving away during the show. Thanks guys for your generous support!

Call in to 347-326-9626 for a safe, intelligent discussion about EVERYTHING that is relevant to Michigan Medical Marijuana.

Question #2... is the MDCH being hampered by the executive branch of MI by not allowing funding for expansion?

Question #3... who are the candidates that are Cannabis friendly? I would love to hear who might best qualified for the position they are running for (like Governor, the AG... people that are on every ballot regardless of which party).

Question #2... is the MDCH being hampered by the executive branch of MI by not allowing funding for expansion?

Question #3... who are the candidates that are Cannabis friendly? I would love to hear who might best qualified for the position they are running for (like Governor, the AG... people that are on every ballot regardless of which party).

A.to # 3The will of the people was clear when the ballot initiative passed by as

large of a margin as it did. I support the will of the people to allow

marijuana to be used for medicinal purposes only and the law should be

enforced as such.

Sincerely,

Virg

http://www.votevirg.com/

Archived