Patient To Patient

Your error in logic is how U.S. law works. If the law does not state it is illegal, then it is legal. Marijuana is illegal. Medical Marijuana, a new class of Marijuana, is a new right for Michiganders, written in the Michigan Constitution, the highest law of Michigan. You keep thinking Marijuana, and there is a law against the transfer of marijuana. There is no law against the transfer of Medical Marijuana, except for the amount that can transfer and the person must legally be able to have it.

Common law states, that if both parties can legally have an item, then party one can transfer it to party two. This is not how all legal systems work, but here in the land of the free it does work this way. Stop thinking like communist china, all is illegal unless it is made legal. We only have one law regulating Medical Marijuana, and no where in this law does it say patients can not transfer to other patients. It is that simple under our legal system.

That is an exact statement thanks2, it is implied that P2P xfers will take place, and since there is no language that makes P2P Illegal, the xfer is legal until the language states that P2P is no longer legal.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suggest checking out a dictionary from your local library and keeping it by your computer. When one can't spell, it gives your arguments AND questions less credibility.

PeanutButter, don't waste your time on this person. :goodjob:

Just my opinion.

Mizerman

yo mizerman there are a lot of people that can not spell but that in no way limits there cerdibility or validity of there opinion that is a discriminating statment so keep your spell check handy and you sould be more tolerant of your fellow man i am sorry i have offended you one with out faults

I suggest checking out a dictionary from your local library and keeping it by your computer. When one can't spell, it gives your arguments AND questions less credibility.

Just my opinion.

Mizerman

Spell check is much faster, that is what I use. Though I still make some mistakes. Some times pain can make it hard to think strait, and spelling can be pretty complicated in the English language. I am not very good at spelling in the first place, because I can not hear well. But you are right, many people connect poor spelling with a lack of education. Not true in my case, I am highly educated from a big ten school. Spell check is a god send. Too bad it does not pick up homonyms.

Just my opinion.

Mizerman

I don't mind understanding where our enemies are coming from.

I don't mind their expressing their thoughts about what could be used against us.

I do mind when they pretend to be a "green leaf farmacy" while trying to cause us such damage.

There have been some officers that have been open with us here. And I greatly appreciate their insight.

The anit-mmj propaganda is pure BS. The fact that taxpayer dollars are being spent for this activity is gross.

I don't mind their expressing their thoughts about what could be used against us.

I do mind when they pretend to be a "green leaf farmacy" while trying to cause us such damage.

There have been some officers that have been open with us here. And I greatly appreciate their insight.

The anit-mmj propaganda is pure BS. The fact that taxpayer dollars are being spent for this activity is gross.

+rep

this post is an example of what i am talking about slander insitfull disrupetive and causuing fear

Perhaps fear about you.

I think it prudent for everyone to understand who is talking.

Still avoiding the question:

Local, state or federal?

Each area has their own logic. There may be some differences between them.

That is why I ask which are of law enforcement you work for. Either as a officer or as a court official of some sort.

this is becoming a habet for you makeing staments about things you know nothing about

No doubt!! Calm down!! He's just confused & looking for clarification!! This is exactly why I'm barely on this darn board. RELAX, not every single person is out to get us. Stop ASSuming crap you don't have any facts on.

Quoted from other thread "In the U.S. legal system, everything is legal until it is made illegal through a law. Marihuana, was made illegal, with a few exception. Michigan voters enacted a law that give the people of Michigan a new right, to use marijuana to treat serious medical conditions. This law created two classes for marijuana, medical and recreational. The law put bounds on the new right. To avoid arrest, you can not sell to someone that does not have a approved medical condition, you can only grow 12 plants per patient, you must have less than 2.5 oz of usable marijuana per patient, and there is a list of other things you can not do in section 7, ie no smoking in public. Since in the U.S. everything is legal until made illegal and medical marijuana is now a new legal right and patients are allowed to transfer, the law does not have to spell it out. But for it to be illegal, the law DOES have to spell it out. That is the way U.S. law works."

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/22976-patient-to-patient-transfers/page__pid__202403__st__40#entry202403

same flame different thread. and if thanks2s' explanation doesnt clear up a thing or 2 for you, then you should seek an attorney to answer your questions, im sure you know several

No doubt!! Calm down!! He's just confused & looking for clarification!! This is exactly why I'm barely on this darn board. RELAX, not every single person is out to get us. Stop ASSuming crap you don't have any facts on.

This person is not confused. They are trying to generate support, from within our community, for recent police activity.

There is no confusion about the method and the message.

I'm only asking for honesty.

Like me? You don't even know what a medical marijuana ID card looks like.

and you do so your telling me that you get a patient card with your name on it and you get a caregiver card with your name on it so you have two cards with the same name no other name on it thats how this whole card thing started and you would know that if you wont so busy insiting and slandering and causing fear on this site in regards to the good name and reputation of the green leaf farmacy

i got a neg for a question that was a liget question thats telling people that if people dont like your question they go neg on you is that fair

I hear ya' man, lots of negativity on this board. Sorry that had to happen to you. Notice how I don't get an answer about what the proof of you being a cop is?? lol Even if you are a cop, I say welcome! We need you guys to learn about this law, not just blindly go about "enforcing" something you don't understand. Education is what's needed here, not hate.

I gave you a + rep for balance. It seems a legit question.

Still .. you are directing the conversation in a intended direction. Following your logic should result in some sort of "gotcha."

Yours results in a potential patient NOT getting the information they need. So find a way to be helpful without accusing people, while still maintaining your own privacy.

YUCK, gotta go & get away from the bad vibes of this board now. Have a GOOD day all!!

Yours results in a potential patient NOT getting the information they need. So find a way to be helpful without accusing people, while still maintaining your own privacy.

YUCK, gotta go & get away from the bad vibes of this board now. Have a GOOD day all!!

seems like another leo to me

see that pb and you are on the staff they need to take a closer look at you for that position

Archived