Patient To Patient

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can a patient reg or othewise grow for another patient

I have a friend who has a Personal card and a Caregiver card with one persons info on the back of the card.

He told me this allows him to currently grow 24 plants legally. He said if he gets his 5 people then he will be able to grow 72 plants total with the 2 cards.

12 on his personal card and 12 on the CG card currently.

12 on his personal card and 60 on the CG card in the future with 5 people.

He claims this is legal to do. I've seen his cards so I'd have to say "Yes" to your question.

I have a friend who has a Personal card and a Caregiver card with one persons info on the back of the card.

He told me this allows him to currently grow 24 plants legally. He said if he gets his 5 people then he will be able to grow 72 plants total with the 2 cards.

12 on his personal card and 12 on the CG card currently.

12 on his personal card and 60 on the CG card in the future with 5 people.

He claims this is legal to do. I've seen his cards so I'd have to say "Yes" to your question.

He will get a new card for each person he is a caregiver for. But yeah, it is legal, there is just a misunderstanding on how the cards are issued.

To grow 72 plants you will need 5 caregiver cards and 1 patient card. There's no way you can grow 72 with only 2 cards and stay legal

Ok, your right I didn't realize a new card was issued for each person I thought people were added to the same caregiver account # and they issued a new card with mutiple peoples info up to 5 people on the back of the card.

Geez! no wonder it takes SO long to get a card - with a full load (5 peeps and yourself) you gotta carry 6 cards? Wow!

To answer your specific question, NO. Because as soon as they sign on to grow plants for another patient they become a caregiver.

I await your next attempt at setting up a logical falicy.

So you can't be a Patient and Cargiver at the same time? I don't understand my friend has Both cards? or did his personal card expire as soon as he became a caregiver? Help me Rev I don't wish trouble for anyone.

To answer your specific question, NO. Because as soon as they sign on to grow plants for another patient they become a caregiver.

[/quote

so rev with that said under medical use a patient can not manufacture or cultvaite for another patient would you agree

here:

Citizen A is a patient and recieves his patient card. a while later, citizen patient B asks him to be a caregiver, he agrees and gets a CG card, and is now a Patient/caregiver. By the same process, patients c,d, e and f ask the same from patient A. now patient/CG A recieves the cards for cdef, and now possesses a total of 6 cards: 1 patient card and 5 CG cards.

there is a patient card and a caregiver card i doubt that his name is on both

You don't even know what a ID card looks like!

Just who are you??!!

You deliberately used the green leaf name as a part of your cover. You included, as part of that cover, the word "farmacy" in your efforts.

You are wasting taxpayer money by conducting your efforts against the completely legal people of the State of Michigan.

Who do you get your paycheck from? Are you employed by Oakland County?

so the patient medical use then becomes diferent becuse patient to patient manufacture and cultavating you have to have a caregiver for right so that defanetion applys to patients or caregivers or caregivers to patient but not patient to patient right

so the patient medical use then becomes diferent becuse patient to patient manufacture and cultavating you have to have a caregiver for right so that defanetion applys to patients or caregivers or caregivers to patient but not patient to patient right

incorrect

here:

Citizen A is a patient and recieves his patient card. a while later, citizen patient B asks him to be a caregiver, he agrees and gets a CG card, and is now a Patient/caregiver. By the same process, patients c,d, e and f ask the same from patient A. now patient/CG A recieves the cards for cdef, and now possesses a total of 6 cards: 1 patient card and 5 CG cards.

a patient can have one caregiver.and that same patient can also be a caregiver to 5 patients but once a patient picks a caregiver for him self he can olny possess 205 oz but can not grow any plants

why would you grow for another patient?the only reason i can think of is shared grow space, (a written agreement as to the renta or lease of certain space to manufacture or grow MMJ, as well as labeling of plants, and copies of paperwork or your card)

as the law does not address where your enclosed locked facility must be located.

a patient can have one caregiver.and that same patient can also be a caregiver to 5 patients but once a patient picks a caregiver for him self he can olny possess 205 oz but can not grow any plants

he cannot grow his OWN plants in that situation, he can still grow the 60 other plants.

Just who are you??!!

You deliberately used the green leaf name as a part of your cover. You included, as part of that cover, the word "farmacy" in your efforts.

You are wasting taxpayer money by conducting your efforts against the completely legal people of the State of Michigan.

I agree with you peanutbutter. Either the person is more than "few french fries short of a happy meal" - or, just plant wasting taxpayer dollars on this site.

Mizerman

Your error in logic is how U.S. law works. If the law does not state it is illegal, then it is legal. Marijuana is illegal. Medical Marijuana, a new class of Marijuana, is a new right for Michiganders, written in the Michigan Constitution, the highest law of Michigan. You keep thinking Marijuana, and there is a law against the transfer of marijuana. There is no law against the transfer of Medical Marijuana, except for the amount that can transfer and the person must legally be able to have it.

Common law states, that if both parties can legally have an item, then party one can transfer it to party two. This is not how all legal systems work, but here in the land of the free it does work this way. Stop thinking like communist china, all is illegal unless it is made legal. We only have one law regulating Medical Marijuana, and no where in this law does it say patients can not transfer to other patients. It is that simple under our legal system.

Just who are you??!!

this is becoming a habet for you makeing staments about things you know nothing about

you make these apsolute satments how do you know you dont so why say them.

I suggest checking out a dictionary from your local library and keeping it by your computer. When one can't spell, it gives your arguments AND questions less credibility.

PeanutButter, don't waste your time on this person. :goodjob:

Just my opinion.

Mizerman

Archived