Transportation For Support Or Protests

Hey guys, I just was wondering something, and if there is an area for it, please let me know, or move this to the correct are if there is one already..

I was just wondering if there is some kind of ride share thread, or if we can get one going.

What I mean is, I see protest dates, and cries for support, and I would love to come out and show my support where/when I can, BUT I have transportation problems at this time.

I was thinking, if we had a forum to post in and setup rides for people to these events, maybe we could get more people to come out and support the cause. I know I would be one of them.

If anyone is in the downriver area, and will be heading to any support event/protest, and has room for a ride along, I would love to come with if we can arrange it. Of course I can throw a few bucks in the gas tank too. Once I get some wheels going again, I would gladly recipricate the offer.

What do you guys think?

I've been trying to find a ride to the Sept 8 th rally. If some one is coming from north of Charlevoix or Gaylord I could meet and split gas. Thanks

Hope someone can help out Beartek2, he is a good guy, and I know he wants to be there, like he was at the one in Saginaw . :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

I'll chip in on gas if someone can help from the downriver area. I am in the southern wayne county I75/Eureka rd (ish) area. Also, I can meet in the downriver area and ride from some place that works for us both. Just dont have reliable vehicle for long travel right now.

bump bump, still looking for a ride from Downriver area.

I would really like to attend and show my support in person if someone can help me out here.

Archived