Soundless - Sept 8Th Protest

Hey Folks, just dropped in to let you know I am still kickin'

I stopped into check on word about the Sept 8th Protest at the Oakland County Courthouse

We have been posting that news on MOCC's site - www.thc4u.com - encouraging everyone to go!

I will be there.

Hey Soundless, could you look into how handicap people can protest without getting a loitering tickett? Will and could there be a certin spot where they could stage?

Hey - the Court Complex is pretty large, many parking lots - but indeed - do they have handicapped parking close by?

This is where we need to arrive early to set up and help each other out.

I kind of hope we tie up the entire complex - no parking for anyone, no court business - if we fill up the parking lot - that is going to cause a stir ain't it? ;)

Soundless aka DigitalNomad @thc4u.com

To be Honest, I grow indoors - this is a friend's crop. I try to get around to see grows - its my school!

MMMA's site only allows 500kb global uploads - so I can't upload _my_ pictures.

This outdoor crop is only about 20 plants - they are properly 'enclosed and secure', they use signs, and MDCH notices. Outdoor crops are flowering now.

-DN

MMMA's site only allows 500kb global uploads - so I can't upload _my_ pictures.

This outdoor crop is only about 20 plants - they are properly 'enclosed and secure', they use signs, and MDCH notices. Outdoor crops are flowering now.

click in the link in my sig. i upload 2meg pics all day every day by the hundreds.

use the gallery and not that attachment crap

:)

i like pics :)

Hello My Friend, It is great to hear from you. I hope all is well. I am looking forward to seeing You. We Will Change The World on the 8th, BB

Email me - we need to get the details worked out

here is a map of the complex

http://www.oakgov.com/maps/assets/docs/occomplexmap.pdf

A location to meet is being picked right now - it might be available via PM or Email soon.

The MOCC is going to Donate money for Water and food for the protesters that need it.

-DN