Old Grower New Member

Guest 1TokeOverLine

Guest 1TokeOverLine

Hello all, 1Toke signing in. Granma & Granpa with family in Battle Creek and friends in Detroit, Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti!

We were transferred out of state by our company few years ago, forced to retire early with emphysema and broken neck. Moving back home this spring, bought home in Albion. Will be great to see the 23 grandchildren again!

Been growing for 50 years or so, first chop was in '58, nice Columbian Gold. Current strain list contains Tangerine Haze, Strawberry Diesel, East Coast Sour Diesel (clone-only), Arcata Trainwreck (clone-only), Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze, Johnny Blaze, Sweet Tooth #3, Chocolate Thai, OG Kush (Abusive and AFV), and Neville's Haze (from the old Greenhouse in Cali) and test grows for a couple of old breeders. Will be great to get back into the swing.

Big shout out to all the caregivers!

1T

Guest 1TokeOverLine

Thanks for the welcome. The health issues I deal with are Emphysema, Arthritis, Osteopena, collapsed neck vertabrea (C3-5), all contributing to chronic pain which the VA has been working on. One family member is bipolar and we are all registered med patients, they want me to grow their meds for them, working on that.

Learning the board features, when I figure out how to post pics will update, for the meantime some are loadied into my gallery.

Thanks Medical Patient. That is a partial list of currently available, have grown many elites and worked with breeder project test grows and numerous strains. Ya, plenty of grandkids to go around - ten kids, 23 grandkids and 5 great-grankids! Does it make anyone else feel older?? :wacko:

1Toke

Guest 1TokeOverLine

Thanks bubblegrower,

Hey wildman65, thanks for the howdy!

Guess I should get into the site forums and figure out how to post pics and get into chat (users show but chat doesn't load). LOL

At my age and retired, chat is my crutch!!!

Good to be here, looking forward to meeting new friends and having old ones discover me here.

1Toke

Guest 1TokeOverLine

Aw, thanks, BG - set IE aside and loaded the site up in Foxfire with addon updates & bingo - chat popped right up.

Thanks drtarzanmd

_abbenormal - the pain reminds us not to do foolish things we got away with in our teens! LOL

Taj - I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Soon as I figure out the ins and outs of the board I'll get an organic grow thread and DIY thread going.

1T

• 2 weeks later...

Archived