Bus Loads Of Protesters

Prime Care

The entire South bound lane at the Oakland County court house was jammed with buses and other vehicles full of protesters today. There had to be hundreds of people protesting the recent busts and prosecutions by the O.C. sheriffs dept. The next step is at the polls when Sheriff Bouchard as well as certain judges seek reelection. That is where your voice will be heard just as loud as the protesting. When law enforcement and the judicial system start creating their own laws over that of the people we have a serious problem on our hands. As far as I know no incumbent sheriff has ever lost being reelected. Lets see how this next one turns out.

Thanks for the report! I'm hoping there were at least 500 people, that'd really be awesome! I wish I could've been there.

Sb

The 2 news stories I have seen suggest 200+ at the Oakland county protest... The Freep story is a bit on the biased side... so it is hard to tell.

http://www.freep.com/article/20100913/NEWS03/100913062/1005/news03/200-protest-Oakland-medical-marijuana-raids

That is good to hear...I personally am more excited over how the LEGAL outcome of all this will be..In the end the cops repeatedly broke the laws they are HIRED BY US TO ENFORCE...WE PAY THESE F-ERS!!! I hope these places can come together as a whole and really get some good lawyers and nail these departments to the wall....

Seemed a good story. The idea of rights is making the news. Which is very good.

I'm still waiting for one of these news places talk about arresting the sheriff.

This one said we believe they went to far. Some mention was made of records. All good.

Seemed a good story. The idea of rights is making the news. Which is very good.

I'm still waiting for one of these news places talk about arresting the sheriff.

This one said we believe they went to far. Some mention was made of records. All good.

Yes, if we can get media stories about rights, what they are, how our judges and leos are violating them, it would help to remove those who hat individual human rights from their power and hopefully they will eventually be brought to justice.

I would have liked to have seen more protesters on Telegraph Rd. More traffic, more public awareness. LEO likes their actions kept in the dark and kept out of the public eye. Put a Rodney King camera on them and watch them get nervous.

Cockroaches, rats, and other vermin always scatter when the light of day (the truth) shines on them!!

"eventually brought to justice," is a key phrase, because, the so-called justice system is SOOOO SLOW. They know this. Sure, we may see justice served one day, but when? meanwhile, a dirty scuzball leo can take private records and when informed on it says in arrogance he knew exactly what he's doing, intending to use that info for more raids. Keeping the stories out there will have to get enough people to wondering about all this, especially when they see the protesters are LEGAL, anyone with common sense will ask, "wtf?"

Sb

Archived