Keeping Expectations Low

It is better to grow your own, go to a compassion meeting, talk to people, and keep it legal. You will be surprised how many people will give clones, and seed away, after the meeting. There are a lot of resources on line that will show cheap ways to grow, look up the bubble bucket, a cheap home made system, also you do not need high end lighting. Learn about light spectrum's, and most hardware stores will carry cheap lights. 250 to 300 will get you started. Also buy from amazon "The Cannabis Grow Bible" by Greg Green. This book is an excellent source for growing, lights, ventilation.(25 w/shipping I think) It will answer most of your questions.

I think your best option would be to grow for yourself, it is much cheaper to grow for one person than it is for many people, you could setup a good quality organic grow in a closet for a couple hundred bucks that would supply you with all the smoke you need, If you smoke an ounce a month if you have a closet or 2 that is about 4x6 with an 7ft ceiling or better you could set aside 400$ to start and then at least 100$ a month to keep it going you could easily produce some high quality herb and meet your needs, if you don't have quite the green thumb go the organic soil route its much easier, pickup some high quality soil that is premixed like roots organic or fox farms and start reading on the internet, you will need to get clones from someone or order seeds from europe.

another good option as I mentioned is to try to get a quantity of outdoor green that will last you threw the rest of the year but that can be hard for some to find the right person, you should be able to get 4 ounces of outdoor for around 500 to 800$ on the black market you would save a lot in the long run. Next year you can also do your own outdoor, 5 or 6 plants should net you enough meds for the rest of the year outdoors as an amateur grower and its much cheaper because all you need is the natural environment with some good soil and water, the cost outdoors is only a few dollars an ounce while indoors can be hundreds of dollars.

If you just wanna buy quarters at a reasonable price or whatever your #1 best option is to go to a compassion club.

sorry if I seemed rude earlier its just that it makes me upset that people believe caregiving and being 100% legal and indoors is a profitable endeavor, the fact is that it is not profitable at all even at 400$ an ounce even when caring for 5 patients, one would be at the lowest class of society if all he/she did was grow indoors legally, it does not pay the bills, a minimum wage part-time job would pay better. If your caregiver has 5 patients and he is not the worlds greatest handyman/caregiver/salesman/trimmer he needs to hire people, if your getting it from someone who is selling it to their non-designated patients than their cost is even more tremendous, they will need to hire quite a few people not to mention a 5 digit power bill. Just trying to illustrate the cost that some of you non-caregivers might not figure in. If someone is seriously doing it by themselves for 5 patients they are an amazingly talented person with a lot of time on their hands, so as you can see it is not very profitable its like any other business except with legal risk, Thank you.

Archived