Do Compassion Clubs Still Exist?

jamesd

Hey Patients,

So I just had my card renewal appointment today and thought I would swing by the Macomb County Compassion Club on the way home. Unfortunately, the location was closed with a sign on the door "Due to the city we are closed again." Are there any open compassion clubs/dispensaries that are near shelby township (metro Detroit)? Every place I turn to for meds is closed or not picking up the phone. I've been consuming some pretty low grade regs as of late and would really like to find a CC or dispensary near by that could help me through dry spells.

Warmest Regards,

James

good call annie, im from same area as james, and have been to mc3 several times, great ladies, tons of info for people and they took donations for several causes (food, clothing, etc...) im disappointed, as they became part of my uninterrupted supply and im back to using crummy buds till....well, till i start courting some lovely ladies of my own :devil:

good call annie, im from same area as james, and have been to mc3 several times, great ladies, tons of info for people and they took donations for several causes (food, clothing, etc...) im disappointed, as they became part of my uninterrupted supply and im back to using crummy buds till....well, till i start courting some lovely ladies of my own :devil:

I really hope that things work out for them. I like supporting a local business that takes an active role in the community. I am also back to some pretty nasty regs... till my new cg harvests his next crop.

Archived