Drug Testing For New Job

Your best bet would be to substitute a friend's clean urine for your own, job drug tests are rarely supervised. But make sure to keep it at an appropriate temperature.

thanks for the quick reply...thought about that but heard they check temp. right away ...I posted this question before and someone on here told me about using pectin the stuff jelly and jams are made of,but I can't find the thread any more, was about 3 months ago

Guest drcanna-pest

I need some help quick I'm getting drug tested tommorow...and suggestions on a quick flush that will get me a neg.result ...I havent medicated in 3 days ,I know thats not enough time....any help will be greatly appredciated....I NEED THIS JOB!!!

dude...you need the synthetic urine on a belt with the hand warmers. I have used this twice to get a corp job. it works man trust me. where are you? Purple East in GR or any head shop should carry them. It has a temp strip and everything. Usually you can get one for $85 bucks or so. Its worth the cost!!!

Guest Marywanna

Take a PPI drug. Prilosec,Nexium,one of those. They come up positive. Ever wonder why politicians don't have to be drug tested but us morons do? And the only way you are going to keep a sample the correct temp is to STICK IT. Get what I mean?

Guest drcanna-pest

Take a PPI drug. Prilosec,Nexium,one of those. They come up positive. Ever wonder why politicians don't have to be drug tested but us morons do?

that isn't going to hide the THC they test for...he needs to get synthetic urine and fast. and keep it warm. they test the temp...has to be above 90 degrees F and below 100.

Guest drcanna-pest

Hopefully it’s only a pee test and not hair.

I have NEVER known a company to do a hair sample just to hire someone. for a random or suspected maybe but still a hair test is way to expensive. it is a urine test for sure. hair tests don't fly for employer drug tests....

Guest drcanna-pest

Yes correct it doesn't hide it but it can be the REASON for it.

Drug tests don't just come back positive or negative. they will actually say

thc, opiates, methamphetamines, etc...there is no reason for it. if there is pot in his system he HAS to get diff tinkle...plain and simple. i've worked in HR...for large companies. please trust this...

Reddi-Clean (sp)

It is in small plastic bottles available at Vitamin Stores. Usually the size of a bottle of the now popular Vitamin Water we see everywhere.

You drink that bottle, then a short while later - fill that bottle with water and drink that - maybe repeat the process. Check the directions.

And, if you are a heavy-set person - buy the larger sized bottle of the Reddi-Clean.

This should work just fine - it did for me when I was in the car business for 15 plus years.

Good luck!

Mizerman

Take a PPI drug. Prilosec,Nexium,one of those. They come up positive. Ever wonder why politicians don't have to be drug tested but us morons do? And the only way you are going to keep a sample the correct temp is to STICK IT. Get what I mean?

I've actually taped a vial of urine underneath my boys.....LOL.

It worked - no insertion required. LMAO!

Ouch!

Mizerman :goodjob:

thanks to all of you for the info,I'm going to just pee in the cup and hope for the best , like I said it's been 4 days now since I medicated and only medicated before that when I absolutely had to and I'm not a large person which I've been told makes a big difference...and the fact I always drink lots of water who knows I might just sneak through ....if not I'll throw out my trump card...(.my card)... wish me luck ...I'll keep you all informed!!!

I thought you said you NEEDED this job? Why play around???......Get either some clean urine or some fake pee........HJ

No kidding. Why take a chance? At the very least, go buy a bottle of Ready Clean!

This kid is playing with fire and if you smoked marijuana 4 days ago you WILL flunk your urine test - I guarantee it.

Mizerman

p.s. sometimes people are too damned stupid to talk to or try and help :growl:

Guest Marywanna

Yep. My Hubs stopped puffing 3 years ago after he lost his first job of 27 years. Now that he is jobless again,he won't even consider it,too much risk. Funny how he could be drinking a 12 pack,but not able to puff........

May sound stupid but in my opinion, if you have your card I would show them the card and inform them that you do not medicate on your job or come to work medicated. If they hire you then that is one monkey off your back you would never have to rid. But if you really really really need the job. I would say someone elses pee in a vile taped inside your thigh or ball region to keep temp. Preferably not a pregnant woman as this may arise a question `" Well sir.... You passed the drug test but frankly we cannot put a 8 month old pregnant woman in that position" Yes that was a joke to try and lighten your heart a little. Good luck to you. Hope all works out

Guest drcanna-pest

thanks to all of you for the info,I'm going to just pee in the cup and hope for the best , like I said it's been 4 days now since I medicated and only medicated before that when I absolutely had to and I'm not a large person which I've been told makes a big difference...and the fact I always drink lots of water who knows I might just sneak through ....if not I'll throw out my trump card...(.my card)... wish me luck ...I'll keep you all informed!!!

Hey man...go to Walgreens and buy a $15 home THC test before you go to see if indeed you are clean. Good luck to you sir! and don't throw aside the synthetic urine with hand warmers...they work very well.

I think his issue was the short amount of time involved... his test is today, and perhaps was this morning.

Thanks rev...you are exactly right...I HAD NO TIME!!!!...the head shops were all closed,and the internet was'nt an option to obtain anything I was told I had to report for the drug test @ 8:00 a.m no excuses...what was I going to do start soliciting the neighbors @ 6:30 a.m. for clean urine samples...I thought we were all in this together the name calling by mizerman should not be tolerated,this is going to be a long row to hoe, we all know this, I found out some valuable info today about drug testing in Mich....and you better hang on to your a--,because of Mich being a med state your going to see a huge difference in the way drug test are conducted,I'll elloberate later as I have to go now...as far as you go mizerman I think you owe me an apology,I've always respected you posts on this site...and by the way I'm no clown or am I stupid I guess as the old saying goes....it takes one to know one!!!!!!

I think his issue was the short amount of time involved... his test is today, and perhaps was this morning.

thanks again rev thad..I posted earlier ,but it got taken off don't know why...but that's beside the point...you're exactly right.. I had no time, left the interview late all the local headshops were closed...I was told to be at the testing facility at 8:00 a.m (no excuses)...I guess the rest of you must have neighbors you can knock on there door at 6;30 a.m. and have them give you clean urine samples ...well I DON'T...and let me say one other thing(you ecspecially mizerman)this new medical marijauna law has changed the way drug testing is done in in Mich,. it's a whole new ball game now because of this new marijauna law big companies i.e.wal mart ,k-mart etc. have changed the way drug test are done now it's no walk in the park anymore like I said before I'll tell you what I went through later....I'm just upset that mizerman has to resort to name calling ...I thought we we're all in this together...remember united we stand devided we fall,or has things changed ...somebody please let me know!!!

Archived