Co2 System For New Bloom Room

buddies

The girls are going into bloom room soon. When do I start using the CO2 ? [ have sealed 6" HPS vented light hood ] Some people say wait toward the end part of bloom, but I'm wondering if from day one might be better?

growers choice really.

IMO it has much to do with efficiency, and the size of your room.

if your room is sealed pretty tight, and its fairly small, id be flipping the gas right now.

many growers feel that the "bud packing" weeks towards the end are the most crucial times. if you have a larger, and maybe "not-so-sealed room" it may cost you some serious $$ to run gas..... so they feel the need to run only during the most precious times.

but, as i said, its all growers choice..... and bankroll :)

some classic car owners drive their cars only on sundays during the summer....... some people drive them ALL SUMMER :)

growers choice really.

IMO it has much to do with efficiency, and the size of your room.

if your room is sealed pretty tight, and its fairly small, id be flipping the gas right now.

many growers feel that the "bud packing" weeks towards the end are the most crucial times. if you have a larger, and maybe "not-so-sealed room" it may cost you some serious $$ to run gas..... so they feel the need to run only during the most precious times.

but, as i said, its all growers choice..... and bankroll :)

some classic car owners drive their cars only on sundays during the summer....... some people drive them ALL SUMMER :)

Thanks Bubble grower . My bloom room is tightly sealed and has a footprint of 3' x 8'. The 600 watt HPS light if I'm lucky will fan most of that area with proper lighting . Sounds like the CO2 should be turned on now for my room, as it is small and the cost is not an issue.

Thanks Bubble grower . My bloom room is tightly sealed and has a footprint of 3' x 8'. The 600 watt HPS light if I'm lucky will fan most of that area with proper lighting . Sounds like the CO2 should be turned on now for my room, as it is small and the cost is not an issue.

oh heck yeah.... flip it now. you have a 20lb tank?

you will probably go through two of those before harvest..... 50 bucks maybe to get it filled twice??

Here ya go...Tank refill prices.....They will fill while you wait..........That's a HUGE plus AND they are cheaper than anyone around here........HJ

Welders Welding Supply

20643 Van Born ( maybe 1/2 to 3/4 mile west of Southfield)

(313) 565-7611

5lb tank - $9.50

10lb tank - $12.50

15lb tank $13.50

20lb tank - $14.50

I have always been interested in this Topic. I used to make a homemade CO2 with a 5 gal bucket Yeast Water & Sugar. I could never tell if it really increased yield or not.. So I'm curious what kinds of increased Yield people get from these systems. I know if you have no ventilation its a must. But really what is the yield increase in a already well ventilated room?

Here ya go...Tank refill prices.....They will fill while you wait..........That's a HUGE plus AND they are cheaper than anyone around here........HJ

Welders Welding Supply

20643 Van Born ( maybe 1/2 to 3/4 mile west of Southfield)

(313) 565-7611

5lb tank - $9.50

10lb tank - $12.50

15lb tank $13.50

20lb tank - $14.50

super thx jack. these are great prices compared to cali. wowzers.

once again, tx for the superb info.

+rep

Archived