Downtown Detroit

Guest Marywanna

Geeze BG why'd you use MY post for your example? To show I WAS real dumb to trust any stranger? Notice the guy asking the question hasn't answered? He just wanted to cause trouble,and he did. We must STOP fighting amongst ourselves,this is the strategy LEO wants. LOL if you really want to get him,tell him to walk around Downtown DEETROIT after dark.............

Geeze BG why'd you use MY post for your example? To show I WAS real dumb to trust any stranger? Notice the guy asking the question hasn't answered? He just wanted to cause trouble,and he did. We must STOP fighting amongst ourselves,this is the strategy LEO wants. LOL if you really want to get him,tell him to walk around Downtown DEETROIT after dark.............

Are you afraid of the Dark! lol

Guest Marywanna

No Phaq,I am afraid of Detroit. And extremely paranoid at this time. I want to be freindly,but not at the risk of my own freedom. As soon as I became comfortable talking about MMJ and being a Pt,all this stuff has happened......now I don't even mention it.Deja Vue all over again.

i just wanted to cause trouble?, because i havent replied?...i just posted this yesterday....ive been working unlike your crazy donkey. As the people who can read between the lines pointed out obviously i was looking for any info as far as a club nearby or possibly another option besides smoking stinky dank in my nice hotel room...not abig deal you guys can go ahead and delete this whole threat i DID NOT mean to cause any trouble....some of you need to go change your sanitary napkin...cause your little complaints :) Ill just print this out and smoke in my room in the non smoking hotel.....

Am I wrong? My hotel room is NOT a PUBLIC place, and the hotel itself IS a BUSINESS....so the hotel cant punish me in any way for smoking medical marijuana in my private room

Sec. 4. (a) A qualifying patient who has been issued and possesses a registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act, provided that the qualifying patient possesses an amount of marihuana that does not exceed 2.5 ounces of usable marihuana, and, if the qualifying patient has not specified that a primary caregiver will be allowed under state law to cultivate marihuana for the qualifying patient, 12 marihuana plants kept in an enclosed, locked facility. Any incidental amount of seeds, stalks, and unusable roots shall also be allowed under state law and shall not be included in this amount.

No Phaq,I am afraid of Detroit. And extremely paranoid at this time. I want to be freindly,but not at the risk of my own freedom. As soon as I became comfortable talking about MMJ and being a Pt,all this stuff has happened......now I don't even mention it.Deja Vue all over again.

I know! I like to mess around just like the next guy!

But in all reality when I became legal I flaunted it a lil more than I should have(alot more) like im sure alot of folks do!

I never used to preroll and drive around with a sac! Never (only covertly when i was on special missions)!

since becoming legal, I have had 3 arrests involving weed! 3 of them in the last yr!

Like alot of others that get busted, There usualy is another reason the po po's were there. 2 times There were other charges involved! The last time I was in the middle of the woods (god as my witness) alone camping!

In case your wondering what the other 2 cases involved,,,,All I can say is there was a gun involved both times (i got it back both times)

got off! Whipppiee, I still feel like a fricking target! Paranoid? You want to talk paranoid?

(the reason the gun was out was because some one asked to many questions) lmao

Im even paranoid of medicating at home! cps could come a knocking, They prob know all my biz now, With my dumb asss still acting like a kid! :rolleyes:

Peace

FTW (than no one will get popped)

Jim

i just wanted to cause trouble?, because i havent replied?...i just posted this yesterday....ive been working unlike your crazy donkey. As the people who can read between the lines pointed out obviously i was looking for any info as far as a club nearby or possibly another option besides smoking stinky dank in my nice hotel room...not abig deal you guys can go ahead and delete this whole threat i DID NOT mean to cause any trouble....some of you need to go change your sanitary napkin...cause your little complaints :) Ill just print this out and smoke in my room in the non smoking hotel.....

Am I wrong? My hotel room is NOT a PUBLIC place, and the hotel itself IS a BUSINESS....so the hotel cant punish me in any way for smoking medical marijuana in my private room

Sec. 4. (a) A qualifying patient who has been issued and possesses a registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act, provided that the qualifying patient possesses an amount of marihuana that does not exceed 2.5 ounces of usable marihuana, and, if the qualifying patient has not specified that a primary caregiver will be allowed under state law to cultivate marihuana for the qualifying patient, 12 marihuana plants kept in an enclosed, locked facility. Any incidental amount of seeds, stalks, and unusable roots shall also be allowed under state law and shall not be included in this amount.

Your right that is the law!

The only problem is you will most likly have to prove it in court anyhow! leo just wants to phaq with us! they arrest you and let you off! wtf is up with that?

Oh sorry for the inconvenience! (got ya now, dont let me see you around)

I cant grow at home! I know they will come knocking!

Than I will be in court fighting for my girls Kids, house! loosing all the equipment!

Im laying low!

Dont ask, Dont tell, That may apply here better than where the phrase was coined for!:unsure:

Peace

FTW

Jim

Guest Marywanna

Just read in the Romeo Observer that Washington Township is having an public meeting on 10-14 and wants a ban on dispensaries.....AND "regulations" on State Certified Growers. I got a few e-mails to send the people we all elected at the same time we voted YES on MMJ. "Paranoia runs deep,into your life it will creep." Man am I ever peed off about this.............. :growl: Don't State regulations override Townships?

Just read in the Romeo Observer that Washington Township is having an public meeting on 10-14 and wants a ban on dispensaries.....AND "regulations" on State Certified Growers. I got a few e-mails to send the people we all elected at the same time we voted YES on MMJ. "Paranoia runs deep,into your life it will creep." Man am I ever peed off about this.............. :growl: Don't State regulations override Townships?

Hey Marywanna,

Hope all is well!

Ohhhh Geez. Washington Twp. is looking to ban dispensaries and regulate CGs?!? Lets not put the cart before the horse and take any action that would ultimately be nullified by further clarification in the Michigan law! I would think that state laws would override township laws (if you ever have the opportunity to interact with LEO). I also think that us voters would vote out elected officials that make up their own laws that ultimately go against any law that was voted in by the majority of Michiganders. If you think about it... why would any elected official go against a law that was voted in by HUGE margin? I would really question their ability to represent the people that voted them in. In my heavily biased opinion, MM is a blessing for the patients and Michigan economy.

Warmest Regards,

James

Guest Marywanna

I sent our Supervisor a mail. And reminded him that the same people that voted for him and his bunch,are the same ones that voted YES on MMJ. I am going over there tomorrow to get a copy. Since the meeting is public,I can go.

Archived