Downtown Detroit

im going to be staying downtown detroit for about a week in october...im not from the area..where will I be ok to medicate?? Im assuming i wont be able to smoke in my room because everything is non smoking...and i wont have a vehicle...any suggestions as to where i can medicate without any trouble?? thanks for the help :bow:

im going to be staying downtown detroit for about a week in october...im not from the area..where will I be ok to medicate?? Im assuming i wont be able to smoke in my room because everything is non smoking...and i wont have a vehicle...any suggestions as to where i can medicate without any trouble?? thanks for the help :bow:

So many ways to answer this...

1) Are you for real?

2) Have you not done this before?

3) Around here, legal patients and caregivers get busted, so stay legal, be safe, and keep a low profile.

4) You may find that Detroit has very few police patrolling at this time looking for people medicating, but you should always be legal and careful.

5) Good luck!!!!:thumbsu:

Do you have your hotel booked already? There are still smoking rooms available at some hotel chains. Or even request a room with a balcony, but i'm sure that may be a bit pricey, and not really sure if any hotels in d-town even have balconies. I would search for those. If you can't get a vaporizer (great suggestion and /thread really), book a room on the highest floor possible, one of the older smoking floors if possible. You could use the old toilet paper roll + fabric sheets thing in the bathroom with the exhaust fan blazing, but medicating shouldn't amount to humiliation or restrictions like that. I actually saw an ad in the last High Times for a similar device but was touted as being able to mask 99.9% of the smoke smell. Check out the back issue for the "best strains" issue.

All in all the suggestion to keep a low profile while medicating is highly suggested. I think though the option that presents the least amount of risk, is to medicate in your room, rather than outside the hotel someplace in public. If you do a good job of masking the smell or using a vap you'll have nothing to worry about.

Hope this helps!

compassion club 2 blocks north of comerica park.

p.m. ------ http://michiganmedic...arijuana-ranch/

Wayne Washtenaw Compassion Club

2627 John R, Detroit Michigan 48201...Two Blocks North of Comerica Park.

A Friendly group of Marijuana Connoisseurs...Call for Apointment: 313-422-5281

Vote 2010 Like Your Medical Marijuana Life Depends On It...Because It Does.

they may have better answers.... or a place??

By the way, where you are from, where is it OK to medicate besides in your own home? Just sayin'...

Cause we get lots of LEOS here wasting lots of our money chasing patients and caregivers while real criminals are running wild in their towns.

Is this guy for real....why don't u just ask where to find some cracki and smoke it..? seriously...wtf..

Is this guy for real....why don't u just ask where to find some cracki and smoke it..? seriously...wtf..

you seem excited :) but who at?

im not sure? the OP was about legal smoking places in downtown detroit. IE: compassion clubs, dispensary's, cool people....... ect.....

who is wanting crack? and are they wiping it? :)

compassion club 2 blocks north of comerica park.

p.m. ------ http://michiganmedic...arijuana-ranch/

Wayne Washtenaw Compassion Club

2627 John R, Detroit Michigan 48201...Two Blocks North of Comerica Park.

A Friendly group of Marijuana Connoisseurs...Call for Apointment: 313-422-5281

Vote 2010 Like Your Medical Marijuana Life Depends On It...Because It Does.

they may have better answers.... or a place??

Noit sure how smart itwas to refer a total stranger asking questions a UNDERCOVER would ask.....WOW. Thank Gawd I turned off my phone and my location is not public for people to give out to cops....nothing really amazes me...

Noit sure how smart itwas to refer a total stranger asking questions a UNDERCOVER would ask.....WOW. Thank Gawd I turned off my phone and my location is not public for people to give out to cops....nothing really amazes me...

wow man... whats wrong?? do you have a card? do you expect people to trust you when you show that card?

seriously man.... pm me and let me know whats tickling your genitalia ..... or dont post in this topic anymore. im not seeing where this negativity is coming from.... i asked you..... you didnt answer me?

ok.... who is on crack?

away your address.,..?>

This guy is for a COP.....ask him if he has a PLASTIC CARD.....bet you he does not. I bet this turd asking fro info might even be a RIPPER.

why am I excited because u gay away my friends address to this guy who might either A rob him or be a cop of god fobid something worse like maybe he has a GUN..?>???

THIS IS FUXING DETROIT MAN./ u just DO NOT DO THAT. Do u live in DETROIT and know the kind of crazy shiet that goes down....NO ohhh OK then. Until you have a friend murdered over weed then PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME WHY I GET EXCITED OVER people talking about WEED being legal like it is Amsterdam. It is not and they still bust it . OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

i gave away your friends address? the same one that he has in his signature????

dude..... you need to calm down immediately or you will be on break. thats not me...... thats the way it is..... get some info before you speak.... ya look dumb:

gallery_13801_60_3441.jpg

and once again for you?? :)

gallery_13801_60_290.jpg

respond politely or dont come back man..... sorry

you been proved wrong. its ok to admit that.

please dont make me boot you.

seriously

A. He could get robbed...

B. he could get shot, THIS IS DETROIT. Do u live in Detroit...NO then I highly advise not handing out things to strangers.

C. He could be a UNDERCOVER running INTEL.

D. He could be a FED...

Shall I go on.

And it is proper for a MODERATOR to be making comments instigating another member. Especially one that actually contributes with posts and monetarily.

BubbleGrower next time you talk to me about why my BALLS are itching I would rephrase it in a less combative tone..OK GUY.!!!!!!!!!!! Just cuz yuor a MOD does not give u a right to instigate jack SHIEt. I ws trying to protect my friend and your asking me WHY...Dude have you ever lived in the DDDD...no it's a fuxing JUNGLE. GEt a GRIP. If the guy wanted R's info it is all over the web , make the guy do some minute homework. he can easily find it.

A. He could get robbed...

B. he could get shot, THIS IS DETROIT. Do u live in Detroit...NO then I highly advise not handing out things to strangers.

C. He could be a UNDERCOVER running INTEL.

D. He could be a FED...

Shall I go on.

And it is proper for a MODERATOR to be making comments instigating another member. Especially one that actually contributes with posts and monetarily.

BubbleGrower next time you talk to me about why my BALLS are itching I would rephrase it in a less combative tone..OK GUY.!!!!!!!!!!! Just cuz yuor a MOD does not give u a right to instigate jack SHIEt. I ws trying to protect my friend and your asking me WHY...Dude have you ever lived in the DDDD...no it's a fuxing JUNGLE. GEt a GRIP. If the guy wanted R's info it is all over the web , make the guy do some minute homework. he can easily find it.

good bye :)

Vape best suggestion so far, or make some medibles for the trip, (pun intended)

Ok now i can already hear everyone say eewwww! I smoke cigs and most of the time i medicate with it put rite in my cigerette,

I used to just put it rite in the rolling machine filter and all, I finaly got a little wiser and now I just roll a filterless one and only put the meds in 1/3 of the end, You get the total taiste(and smell) of weed, and than when it gets past it you get your tobacco and the smell is gone,,I used to lite them up in bars when you could still smoke, and sometimes peeps would just look around and wonder who is burning one, No one could tell it was me, I was smoking a cig. Just try not to do the expando cough around people when your doing it, and you wont give it away! I assume most hotels have a smoking area outside, lol, but id bring some ouste and just smoke in the bathroom or by the window, Phaq em!

Peace

FTW

Jim

ok.... who is on crack?

i gave away your friends address? the same one that he has in his signature????

dude..... you need to calm down immediately or you will be on break. thats not me...... thats the way it is..... get some info before you speak.... ya look dumb:

gallery_13801_60_3441.jpg

and once again for you?? :)

gallery_13801_60_290.jpg

lmao! Hey bub I got a card (i need to cut it up) with the same guy on it, his adress was in a town near me northern mi... he was the c.g on my card, now i have one that is blank on the back! By the by, He dont realy look like that any more! needs to update to a new pic, come on R your aging gracefuly, put up a new pic of yourself! (peace r hope all is well)

Divo, I lived in the D, I know how bad it is, and how good it is! Most likely this person is gonna be downtown where all leo's are, thats pretty much the safest area in the D,, I doubt they are gonna be near 6 and woodward or anything like that! (no offense to the good folks that live on 6 and woodward) now im a country hick hillbilly jew man! and loving the peace and quite!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived