Please Join Us For A Special Evening On Planet Greentrees

PLEASE JOIN US FOR A SPECIAL EVENING ON PLANET GREENTREES

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

NEW CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 p.m.

TONIGHT’S GUESTS LIVE IN THE STUDIO ARE

Neil Yashinsky- Director Oakland County NORML

Rick Thompson- Michigan Medical Marijuana Magazine, Michigan Association of Compassion Centers

And a guest that I don’t even know about, per Peanutbutter

Planet GreenTrees is patient and caregiver friendly blog talk radio show, and it is our intent every Wednesday night to talk about everything that is medical marihuana.

It has been a crazy last few weeks, and we are going to try to get a grip on things tonight.

Planet Greentrees is devoted to inspiring a safe, comfortable environment where our way too often tortured community can join in discussion debate and even disagreement about Medical Marihuana in Michigan.

We all agree this great plant has gotten a really bad rap for far too long. It is time to recognize that Marihuana is medicine, it is good for you, and it treats a number of serious debilitating conditions.

Tonight we want to discuss, amongst other things, why we are here, and where we are going. We also are going to have another attempt at analyzing the recent Court of Appeals Decision regarding Bob and Torrey Redman.

We are also eager to take all calls, discuss any topics you might suggest and even try to answer some of your legal questions.

If you want to post a question or a comment we encourage you to do so on this thread (MMMA) and we will do our best to try and address them.

Also we have a number of patient utensils for cardholding patients/caregivers (for your patients) who are brave enough to listen and call in.

Please join us tonight; we look forward to hearing from you.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

PLEASE JOIN US FOR A SPECIAL EVENING ON PLANET GREENTREES

http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

TONIGHT’S GUESTS LIVE IN THE STUDIO ARE

Neil Yashinsky- Director Oakland County NORML

Rick Thompson- Michigan Medical Marijuana Magazine, Michigan Association of Compassion Centers

And a guest that I don’t even know about, per Peanutbutter

Planet GreenTrees is patient and caregiver friendly blog talk radio show, and it is our intent every Wednesday night to talk about everything that is medical marihuana.

It has been a crazy last few weeks, and we are going to try to get a grip on things tonight.

Planet Greentrees is devoted to inspiring a safe, comfortable environment where our way too often tortured community can join in discussion debate and even disagreement about Medical Marihuana in Michigan.

We all agree this great plant has gotten a really bad rap for far too long. It is time to recognize that Marihuana is medicine, it is good for you, and it treats a number of serious debilitating conditions.

Tonight we want to discuss, amongst other things, why we are here, and where we are going. We also are going to have another attempt at analyzing the recent Court of Appeals Decision regarding Bob and Torrey Redman.

We are also eager to take all calls, discuss any topics you might suggest and even try to answer some of your legal questions.

If you want to post a question or a comment we encourage you to do so on this thread (MMMA) and we will do our best to try and address them.

Also we have a number of patient utensils for cardholding patients/caregivers (for your patients) who are brave enough to listen and call in.

Please join us tonight; we look forward to hearing from you.

http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

this will be a great show tonight as always but with Rick from the MMMM he is the one that does the Mich. Medical Magazine.

so start posting your Questions

1. will i go to jail for using/buying Medical Marihuana in my town!? use your own towns name

2. who's job is it to make sure my Doctor is real the MDCH or me?

3. What is the most important thing we should get out of the COA opinion last week?

Archived