Nutrients

md420

can any1 tell me if u can use hydroponic nutrients in soil. I have 3 different kinds of them can any1 point me in the right directions.And as far as food wat is a good kind to use(i was told DONT USE MIRACLE GROW)thanx for the knowledge im still new 2 this. THANX MD420

can any1 tell me if u can use hydroponic nutrients in soil. I have 3 different kinds of them can any1 point me in the right directions.And as far as food wat is a good kind to use(i was told DONT USE MIRACLE GROW)thanx for the knowledge im still new 2 this. THANX MD420

a little more info is needed. dont be shy :)

brands, names... pics..... anything to help.

yes, "most" can be used in soil, but without knowing what you have, i cannot tell you what to do with it.

hydro nutes are about 1/3 stronger. look up Ionic Nutrients, they make different strenght nutes for soil and hydro

I don’t think this is very binding statement, generally hydroponic nutrients will include a fuller array of micronutrients then their soil counterparts. This being because the soil itself is the source of the micros.

hydro nutes are about 1/3 stronger. look up Ionic Nutrients, they make different strenght nutes for soil and hydro

I don’t think this is very binding statement, generally hydroponic nutrients will include a fuller array of micronutrients then their soil counterparts. This being because the soil itself is the source of the micros.

corect absolute. there are MANY nute regiments out there that work just as well for soil as they do for hydro.... its all about the amounts that you use. and 1/3 is NEVER a good number to go by. if im using the lucas method, its the same either way. dirt or hydro..... every single gallon of water gets mixed exactly the same way every time. there may be a couple different additives for soil that i wouldnt use for hydro and vise versa, but the base nutes are exactly the same in a lot of cases.

its all about the brand.

If your going with a soil less medium (dirt) and you want to stay organic. I use Bat poo or guano. Get a high nitrogen 10% first number type for veg. And a high phosphorus 10% second number type for flowering. That should do it.. Also you can make your own out of almost any poo. Just break it down with a straw mix.

a little more info is needed. dont be shy :)

brands, names... pics..... anything to help.

yes, "most" can be used in soil, but without knowing what you have, i cannot tell you what to do with it.

the brand of nutrients is general hydroponics and i have floraGro,flormicro and florabloom would these nutrients b good food for them?

the brand of nutrients is general hydroponics and i have floraGro,flormicro and florabloom would these nutrients b good food for them?

http://www.genhydro.com/genhydro_US/feeding_schedule.html

above is a link to general hydro feeding schedule, it has guidelines for medium types and quantities to use hop it helps :)

Archived