Site Down Till 9:20:

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Man...You want to talk about pulling out your hair. I get up this morning to find the site was down...Ok, just reboot. Then I get an kernel error. Apparently last night at 12:00 midnight they were updating the kernel, and this problem wasn't rectified till this morning. I have no idea if the site was down all that time as I never got a call from the moderators.

Just want to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Believe me when I say we're not very happy with our host either....May be time for another move. I feel like fricken Goldilocks here trying to find the right bed.

Best

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

420Peace Garfield,

Thanks for all U Do!

Thank you.

I was on around two am so the site must of went down after that.

Well the support tech I was talking to said 5:12 am this morning. But after we got the HyperVM working again I seen a system message stating it was to take place at 12 midnight....But I'll take my moderators word on it over their word anytime. So maybe it was only since 5am. Still inexcusable on their end.

Thank you.

Well the support tech I was talking to said 5:12 am this morning. But after we got the HyperVM working again I seen a system message stating it was to take place at 12 midnight....But I'll take my moderators word on it over their word anytime. So maybe it was only since 5am. Still inexcusable on their end.

i just want to be one of the ones that say Thank you for all that you do here and for the support i fine here at the MMMA

Man...You want to talk about pulling out your hair. I get up this morning to find the site was down...Ok, just reboot. Then I get an kernel error. Apparently last night at 12:00 midnight they were updating the kernel, and this problem wasn't rectified till this morning. I have no idea if the site was down all that time as I never got a call from the moderators.

Just want to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Believe me when I say we're not very happy with our host either....May be time for another move. I feel like fricken Goldilocks here trying to find the right bed.

Best

that link problem is happening again tinyurl4info.com

might be a virus of mine idk if so it only affects me on ur site

Archived