Killer Cramps

I have my card for pain, but also notice I benefit with my Asthma from MM..........

I was just wondering if anyone has any idea on which method of usage would help best for menstrual cramps?

Ya know.......the kind that knock your breath out? You can't tell if it's your uterus or back pain, because EVERYTHING if the vicinity feels like it's on fire?

I could go on.........but, for the sake of the men around here......I won't. LOL

Just wondering what would help the best?

I have oil caps, tincture, topical oil, and bud.

I'm thinking ALL of it! :growl:

HELP!!!!! LOLOL

I have my card for pain, but also notice I benefit with my Asthma from MM..........

I was just wondering if anyone has any idea on which method of usage would help best for menstrual cramps?

Ya know.......the kind that knock your breath out? You can't tell if it's your uterus or back pain, because EVERYTHING if the vicinity feels like it's on fire?

I could go on.........but, for the sake of the men around here......I won't. LOL

Just wondering what would help the best?

I have oil caps, tincture, topical oil, and bud.

I'm thinking ALL of it! :growl:

HELP!!!!! LOLOL

For your sake as well as your spouse, All of the above!

For the future, take a look at Evening Primrose Oil.

http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/evening-primrose-000242.htm

Find some that is cold pressed as most of it is extracted using heat, which ruins the oil, and hexane a neurotoxin.

Cannabis/hemp oil is good to take every day. Again look for cold pressed.

http://www.vitaminstohealth.com/pms-remedy.html

Says:

The Good Oils

Evening Primrose Oil

Evening primrose oil has been found by many women to reduce breast tenderness, irritability, mild depression, and bloating. As a PMS remedy, take 500mg twice a day. More information on evening primrose oil is available here.

Hemp Oil

Hemp oil contains omega 6 gamma linolenic acid (GLA), omega 3 fatty acids, and stearadonic acid (SDA). The World Health Organization recommends a fatty acid ratio of 4 parts omega 6 to one part omega 3. Hemp oil has a ratio of 3 to 1, which is the closest any oil comes to this ratio.

Because hemp oil has a nutty flavor, it can be easily added to recipes. And whilst flax oil has a higher level of omega 3 fatty acids, it does not contain any GLA or SDA.

Hemp oil also contains 3 times more vitamin E than flax oil, making it more stable both on the shelf and in the body. Flax oil can oxidize in the body before it is absorbed, which is why it really needs to be taken with an antioxidant.

Ouch, I KNOW those cramps and have one word-HASH! I mix a bit of hash with my strain of choice in my canister of the volcano and while that is warming up, I get the heating pad going and find the chocolate!!!!!

LOLOL...........

I raided the Halloween candy I just bought yesterday "for the trick or treaters" earlier. LOL

The heating pad helps...........

I like the oil idea and the hash idea.

All good things guys! Thanks!

For your sake as well as your spouse, All of the above!

For the future, take a look at Evening Primrose Oil.

http://www.umm.edu/a...rose-000242.htm

Find some that is cold pressed as most of it is extracted using heat, which ruins the oil, and hexane a neurotoxin.

Cannabis/hemp oil is good to take every day. Again look for cold pressed.

http://www.vitaminst...pms-remedy.html

Says:

The Good Oils

Evening Primrose Oil

Evening primrose oil has been found by many women to reduce breast tenderness, irritability, mild depression, and bloating. As a PMS remedy, take 500mg twice a day. More information on evening primrose oil is available here.

Hemp Oil

Hemp oil contains omega 6 gamma linolenic acid (GLA), omega 3 fatty acids, and stearadonic acid (SDA). The World Health Organization recommends a fatty acid ratio of 4 parts omega 6 to one part omega 3. Hemp oil has a ratio of 3 to 1, which is the closest any oil comes to this ratio.

Because hemp oil has a nutty flavor, it can be easily added to recipes. And whilst flax oil has a higher level of omega 3 fatty acids, it does not contain any GLA or SDA.

Hemp oil also contains 3 times more vitamin E than flax oil, making it more stable both on the shelf and in the body. Flax oil can oxidize in the body before it is absorbed, which is why it really needs to be taken with an antioxidant.

HMMMMMM so what about making MM oil with hemp oil as opposed to olive oil?

I've made it with grape seed oil before, but................hemp oil may be even more beneficial.

I have hemp seeds that we put on salads, or use in meatloaf, or meatballs, can sprinkle in muffins, or breads, cookies....etc. They are nutty as well.

Good info!

Thanks!

I also have heard of the evening primrose oil.....I'll look more into it!

HMMMMMM so what about making MM oil with hemp oil as opposed to olive oil?

I've made it with grape seed oil before, but................hemp oil may be even more beneficial.

I have hemp seeds that we put on salads, or use in meatloaf, or meatballs, can sprinkle in muffins, or breads, cookies....etc. They are nutty as well.

Good info!

Thanks!

I also have heard of the evening primrose oil.....I'll look more into it!

I use shelled hemp seed in lots of stuff too, especially smoothies. I'm not sure of the recipe you're thinking about, but hemp oil is not good for cooking like olive and grape seed oil. It has a low smoke point. It needs to be refrigerated because it goes bad quick like flax oil. But it is super nutritious.

Guest Marywanna

Cannabutter in some hot chocolate works pretty well too Last night I massaged the oil onto my hands and wrists. When I got up this morning they did not hurt. Its true. The oil works and I can never thank PB enough.

Archived